What weapons do u hope to see in last light?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by BORIS13, Oct 30, 2011.

?

What weapons do u hope to see in last light?

1. Pistols

51.6%
  2. Automatice weapons

29.0%
  3. Shotguns

32.3%
  4. Snipers

38.7%
  5. Air Rifles

32.3%
  6. Other (Homemade, knifes, grenades, flash grenades, etc.)

64.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TheOnlyJohn

TheOnlyJohn Member

I found that I used the revolver more than almost any other weapon! I loved the fact that I could add all those attachments. Second only to the revolver was the automatic shotgun (Not the full auto one). I hope to see at least a automatic pistol like a Torkerev TT-33 or something along those lines. Something with a larger magizene size like 8 but not to over powered, still giving me reason to use my revolver.

2. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

Definitely! I'd really like to see some former Soviet Union pistols (like the Tokarev,the Makarov and the Stetchkin!).
    The revolver wasn't really in "russian" atmosphere,i found it kinda odd!
    Also,some low quality hunting rifle or flare gun could be interesting :D

3. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Woah, flare gun could be really dangerous to all those light-deprived eyes. That could be interesting.

4. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Not to mention the whole station could go up in flames and suck all the air from the metro and smoke

5. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I would like there to be smoke grenades, just like when the Che Guevara Brigade saves Artyom in the book. It would add a really nice feel to almost any raid, with people screaming and running around and you can barely see anything in the smoke and..... yeah :cool:

6. Strelok

Strelok Well-Known Member

...And molotovs. When it exlpode you can be blinded by the flash and then the flames will block movment. Which is useful for blocking tunnels.

7. AltairArtyom

AltairArtyom Well-Known Member

Now, let's make some ovservations: I want weapons like the "Bastard gun"!!!!! it's pretty clear that it's home-made, and with a very simple sistem, so more weapons like those could be cool. I like the "metro 2033 ray gun version" (i think you all know what i mean). i think in some years that weapon could be invented, it's pretty simple the thing that it does, the difficult thing is to make it work: They are electric-accelerated particles, that's why you need to recharge it often. like i was saying, the difficult thing is giving it enough energy for working, that's why it uses a special ammo type, i think they are ions, so they are pre-electricity loaded. i learned, or at least thought this becouse of studing and playing futuristic games where it explains you how futuristic things work, like dead space or the famous MMO: Ogame

8. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

^ Yes, exactly these things.

9. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

yup! exactly what i thought!

10. antonk999

antonk999 Active Member

Not necessarily a katana, but a more Eastern-Europe-based 1-handed shortsword.

Swords would make sense to have in an environment where running out of bullets means pretty certain death... at least with a sword, you have that "one last 1% chance" to nail a mutant through the chest or into the eye socket.

Basically, if Artyom can rely on stabbing someone with a hand knife - wouldn't it occur to ONE of the weaponsmiths in the Metro to make a frickin' sword - which would be much better balanced & easier to control?

11. The Gusten

The Gusten Well-Known Member

I would like to have more home made weapons.