What was the first CoD you played?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty WWII' started by xlSynergy, Mar 12, 2015.

1. xlSynergy

xlSynergy Active Member

For me, it was CoD4 back when I used to play on my brother's Xbox 360. Then I got my own Xbox 360 and got MW2 as my first CoD.

2. flamingor

flamingor Well-Known Member

The first Call of Duty game that I have ever played would be Black Ops 1. This was really kind of the gateway game for me since it had so many cool game modes and map that was entirely unique from other shooters at the time.

3. sakil99

sakil99 Member

I completed the whole call of duty series , my first game was Call of Duty 1.

4. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

I started with Modern Warfare 2, it's pretty funny that game is still my favorite out of the entire series despite its age.

5. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

Call of Duty. The very first one. I still remember it like it was yesterday: I was in first grade, doing homework, and my father came home with a sealed copy of the game. We installed it on our fairly old PC, and I started watching him play. Eventually, I would get to play too, but my main role was to point out enemies, as he had very bad eyesight when it came to video games.

Ah, good times...

6. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

The first Call of Duty that was released in 2003. That's when I felt the game was super immersive. It really put me into the perspective of a soldier trying to survive in a World War 2 setting. Explosions, artillery shelling, people yelling and screaming, guns firings and all the while, trying to get my way to my goal.

7. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I believe it was Call of Duty 2.

8. Jxhn

Jxhn Member

The first Call of Duty game that I remember playing was World at War. I got it for Christmas alongside my brand new Playstation 3. Before that point, I had never played an online game on a console. So, not only was this game extremely fun because it was Call of Duty and its story was really interesting, but it was the first online game I played on a console. For that reason, it will always be my favorite Call of Duty game.

9. dugbug

dugbug New Member

First Call of Duty game I have ever played was CoD 1. Was such a great game and too much nostalgia, especially as a kid. Owned and played all the games in the series aside from Modern Warfare 3 and Cod 3, and to see how the games have changed from the beginning is quite remarkable.

10. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I feel bad for the people that haven't played the first few CoD games. Although they don't include certain features and play a lot slower, those games are classics. You can definitely see some of the core CoD features in those games, and it is cool to see where this huge franchise originally came from.

11. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I haven't played a lot of these FPS and started to get into them quite lately so the first Call of duty I played was Black Ops.

12. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

First COD i played was COD 1. It was actually a pretty hard game IIRC.

13. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it was Black Ops 1 and it was pretty enjoyable for me, especially since it was my first time playing a game from the franchise.

14. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I didn't like BO 1 at all, if I'm going to be honest. It was buggy and the a.i in the SP campaign was so brain-dead that it made the a.i in other COD games look like the work of a genius.

15. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I started Call of Duty series from Black Ops II. I first played it a couple years ago and it surely is an addicting game. Once in a while we still play it with my friends.

16. PackmanHD

PackmanHD Member

For me it was Modern Warfare 2. It was an amazing experience, and it is still, without a doubt, my favourite Call of Duty game of all time! Just every aspect and mode of it felt right, and I still play it religiously to this very day.

17. jviloriab96

jviloriab96 Member
    Regular

I think World at War was a great way to start with the franchise. I also started with that game, but it was the Nintendo Wii version though. It was still pretty cool, especially for the Wii, since most Wii games were for kids

18. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

First one. Back then Medal of Honor and Battlefield were really popular as well, and the whole WWII FPS genre was blowing up. I know a lot of people like to hate on World at War, but I love it. Even though it came out in 2008, I still rate it as best modern WWII shooter.

19. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member
    Regular

My first game was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on the Xbox 360... and to this day, it remains the only CoD I've ever played. The worst is that I've been interested in playing it again but I left it at my cousins' house who lives a province away from me (6 hour drive); it's actually cheaper for me to go out and buy it again for $5 or whatever instead of going to get it from their house.

20. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

The 1st COD that I played was