What other hobbies do you all have?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by drkn335, Nov 4, 2013.

1. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

Those are good hobbies. Especially the goat herding thing. You must live in the south or some country side.

2. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member
    Regular

My hobbies other than playing games are drawing and playing instruments like Guitar and Piano. And also listen to some music and surfing the net like Reddit or something.

3. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Well-Known Member

Making music is more than a hobby, but for the fact that I have not generated any income yet, I guess you can call it a hobby.

4. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Well-Known Member

I love to read and write. Been big on it since I was kid that loved to come up with her own tales for entertainment. However, the writing has been replaced with more and more gaming... Help, I think I'm addicted.

5. wulfman

I play recreational sports with friends. I also like to hike and go rafting.

6. Kevin MacBride

Yes, I live in the South. I almost ended up living in Texas a little while ago, but I decided I liked it here better.

7. wulfman

My uncle is in Georgia. Valdosta. Has his own natural lake on his property. He has a horse and a fish pond. Two dogs and a cat. I wish I had that kind of life. I live in the city.

8. wulfman

I only live in the city because of my job. It is not feasible for me to live in the suburbs or in the outskirts. Unfortunate but it is what it is.

9. wahmed

wahmed Member

I love baking and cake decorating, painting, dewinf and cooking. Yes I am a domestic goddess

10. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

Anime. Video Games on consoles. Reading. Hiking, whistling, carving stuff on said hike. Jamming to music while I draw. Writing short stories. anything to keep my busybody mind active.

11. lefttowrite

lefttowrite Member

Basketball or following the NBA. That is probably my biggest hobby besides music. My favorite genre is probably Hip-Hop and Jazz. Love the melodies. But yeah, Basketball and music.

12. May102014

May102014 Active Member
    Regular

Aside from playing computer games my other hobby would be watching movies with a big twist in them or any action movies. Movies keeps me interested and I enjoy watching them. It's one thing you can do aside from and with movies you can just sit, relax and maybe enjoy some food.

13. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

I spend a lot of time gaming, But outside of that, I just work and do sport activities with my buddies!

14. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

I enjoy reading books on my off time after gaming. Staring at the screen for a long time can be painful and strenuous on my eyes. I also love outdoor activities like jogging or biking.

15. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE!
    Regular

I like coloring. It can be adult coloring books or the kid stuff, doesn't matter. I also like to draw.

16. fuumarumota

fuumarumota Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love making / playing music (guitar / bass). I'm also an electronics hobbyist, NES homebrew programmer and a bonsai tree enthusiast.

17. HippyZomby

HippyZomby Member
    Regular

I am a mother of two so my hobbies are taking my kids to the park or letting them play in the pool outside my favorite hobby right now is naps. I love naps and sneaking some extra sleep. I also have a black husky who has more energy than he should so I run him and work him out trying to wear him out and train him. He is hard headed, finally got the jumping thing down.

18. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I make a lot of jewelry in my spare time. I have recently starting making potion jewelry the last few days. I recently made some Health potion earrings and necklace. the next thing I will make a set for is Mana potions. I've been also working on other gaming jewelry and adding it slowly to my Etsy shop each week.

19. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

Another of my hobby is writing or freelancing online. I spend some time everyday visiting a few sites where I make contributions to topics at discussions or pass known information and news across to others.

20. ptahm22

ptahm22 Active Member
    Regular

Besides videogames, I love movies, going to the gym and sporting activities. I most of the time watch movies when am not playing games. I also play soccer every evening.