What new stations would you like to explore in last light?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by BORIS13, Jun 29, 2011.

1. KhansGotKarma

KhansGotKarma Well-Known Member

I would like to see waterloo, or maybe lodon victoria!
    jk, I'd like to see whats left of the botanical gardens depending whether or not it is blown up as I'm not sure which ending it is following on from.

2. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

well we are following from the "bad" ending so it might be destroyed. however they bombed the exterior of the area. the station might be fine.

3. KhansGotKarma

KhansGotKarma Well-Known Member

That's a shame about the ending but I could be cool to explore It and see what the dark ones have done with the place.

4. amd955ben560

amd955ben560 Well-Known Member

I want to discover more of Polis, and the station where Artyom rushed to from the library in the book.

Also I want to explore Metro 2, especially the station beneath the Kremlin Towers :D

5. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

all of the metro really, but if I had to choose, Kremelin, more of Polis, Reich, so I can go killing lots of nazis, and Park Pobedy would be interesting as well, and Lublyno, to kick some stanist butt. :amen:

6. Beebopa

Beebopa Well-Known Member

In the book there was one station (I've forgotten the name) that had no roof. That would be awesome to visit, not knowing when a demon was going to swoop down on you. Not to mention all the irradiated humans living there.

7. antonk999

antonk999 Active Member

The Biomass.

The Biomass happened.

You would not really like to get into the Kremlin... :eek:

8. antonk999

antonk999 Active Member

1.) Izmaylovskaya, Pervomayskaya, and Schelkovskaya - the 3 stations that were cut off from the rest of the Metro, since the rail line comes out to the surface (which makes it impassable due to the mutants) and are only accessible after the engineers of the Baumansky Alliance built the armored train with AA guns, and were able to travel on the surface, cross the mutant-infested territory, and find out what happened in that cut-off section of the Blue Line.

2.) Exploring the Orange Line south of Shabolovskaya would be interesting as well. Those stations don't seem to be mentioned in ANY of the books. Why is that? Are they abandoned due to being overran with mutants? That's weird, since Shabolovskaya is a bandit outpost, and bandits aren't known for mounting a strong defense (unlike Sevastopol'skaya). Are there blast doors sealing off all the tunnels?

Basically, I'd like to know, "what's up with the south-west section of the Orange Line???" Ten - count 'em, TEN - unexplored stations with zero references in the lore.

3.) West end of the Teal Line (Filevskaya Liniya) - everything past Kievskaya. The inner stations - Smolenskaya and Arbatskaya - are trashed by mutants, OK. But Kievskaya provides access to the line PAST the mutant infestation. That's NINE more stations that are completely "blank" on maps, in books, and in the lore.

There's a LOT of unexplored territory in the Metro universe...

#28 antonk999, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
  9. antonk999

antonk999 Active Member

Kolomenskaya would be a cool detour, just to see how Sasha and her father lived. It's not an interesting station in and of itself - there's nothing there - but its unusual location and its significance to the plot would make it a good "one-time tourist destination".

10. antonk999

antonk999 Active Member

Was it "Tehnopark", by any chance?

That station "cracked" due to structural stress, and it's exposed to radiation. It was built as a "wrap-around" on an existing line, between 2 stations, so it's a lot weaker than sarcophagus-type "main" stations.

Or "Molodezhnaya"? - built very close to the surface, which "decided its fate", according to "Dark Tunnels" book. Populated by mutated humans due to higher background radiation level. I think it has a roof though.

"Schukinskaya" is an abandoned station. Not sure about the roof.

11. Divair

Divair Active Member

I really want to see a book or game based on the cut off university stations.