What do you want to see in Metro: Last Light?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by metrofan247, May 5, 2011.

1. metrofan247

metrofan247 Member

Post what you want to see in the game here, etc.

2. Gumby

Gumby Member

A better firing mechanism and more solid combat. Maybe even open gameplay instead of linear.

3. MrCatastropher

MrCatastropher Active Member

I would love to see some open gameplay, but I kinda want a linear at the sametime.

But honeslty: I wish deep inside it would turn out as a mmo-fps. all player roaming around in the tunnels scavenging and maybe killing each other for loot. Would be awesome

Iknow its a silly thought and the reason why it can't be done: Lag issues
    But its a wish/dream =)

4. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

Mutants, reds, nazis, assassinations, kremlin, metro 2, ulman, KHAN, artyom, ghosts, "people of the worm", more scary, more sad, longer, more tunnels, abandoned stations, etc.
    also in the book when artyom is on the surface he spots a mysterious fire in some park. that park might be pretty cool to explore.

5. Jimaniac

Jimaniac Member

There should be a greater variety of mutants and firearms and more levels on the surface. You should also be able to choose what route to take so as to get to your destination (tunnels with Reds / Nazis, tunnels with mutants or the surface).

6. SerStalin

SerStalin Member

For certain groups to judge you by what you do. For example, while wandering through Reich, you could bump into a communist prisoner. If you set him free, you could bump into him later on, and the communists would not be hostile to you, and could even help you achieve your goals.

And since there's no book to follow this time, more diverse multiple endings wouln't hurt.

7. RedJacketMan

RedJacketMan Well-Known Member

I think it would be cool for there to be more voice actors, because every other character in Metro 2033, at least in the english version, seemed to share his voice with someone else.

More guns is never a bad idea! As long as each is a bit different enough as far as stats and feel goes. Like say, a pump action shotgun, along with the duplet and automatic shotgun.

8. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Maybe, just maybe they should have the guns jam once or twice through out the game, just to add realism? If it could happen only a limited amount of times through out the campaign, but randomly, it would make each play through different. Not like FarCry, though, where it happens far too often.

9. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Dark Ones alive just that and leave everything else i almost cried at the end D':

#9 Nod2033, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
  10. Oxotnik

Oxotnik Active Member

I want to see many things in Metro Last Light.
    First Of all i want answers to my questions:
    - How survived Monsters (as I know game will continue from bad ending)
    - What a hell happened to Hunter? Survived? (Game will not be based on Metro 2034 so it is hard to think what happened to him, probably died?)

Also I do not want to see bugs (especially while shooting Hellsing's arrows to dead bodies)

And for this time that is all.

Oh yes and also one thing. Miller survived?

11. RedJacketMan

RedJacketMan Well-Known Member

I think it would be pretty cool to be able to be able to interact with people in a different way. Like choosing what you can say.

12. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Same goes for me. I'm really fascinated about the Dark Ones, I really want to know more about them. I even made a group about them on this forum - feel free to join if you want to.

So yeah, I personally definitely want to see more of the Dark Ones... I have to! :p And more of Ulman's hilariously awesome company would be nice. Apart from that, I guess just more of the same, but even better! And of course a new, strong story.

13. Nod2033

Regular

yeah man I dont want Artyom to be come a cold ranger

14. Greywolf997

Greywolf997 Well-Known Member

OBVIESLY artyoms face but i think u see his picture whene ur talking to his father and the guys playing the gutar i like talking to him when that gutar player goes to the dramatic playing and artyoms father says "come back as soon as your done goodbye my son" -artyoms father- i forgot the name hunter says it but they dont menssion the name atall its ontop of the vodka bottle it shows the face of a random person i say it is artyom

15. Greywolf997

"If its hostile you kill it" -hunter-

16. Greywolf997

What would u want to see in last light?

Well id also want to see MORE guns abd alittle more armor then 3 they should put1 that increases the acurase and they should put a sniper mission and put a cool sniper like sniper/submachine gun and atleast a boss like a large mutant or a panther (not panzer) and you have to get the rocket launcher 30 yards behind the tank and the tank has a mini machinegun tat easly hits you and you gata sprint cover to cover. Now that would be a cool boss match :p and %5 of the mutant boss battle is whene it calls librariens and mutants to attack you.

And add a new group of enemys instead of bandits,nazis, and red army.

And they should take out the very anoying jump thing :mad: becuse i keep dying in metro 2033 whene i randomly sprint and jump and i jump 5 yards it kills me sometimes its very anoying but then agien it does help get out of situations IM SO CONFUSED:confused: and they atleast should make us not have to protect the person ur with becuse they alwas die whene i a distance away and i dont like to wait for them and protect them becuse they can shoot!

17. Greywolf997

thats the best qoute in the game that and the 1 at the secret ending whene he says "My future our future streaches before us like a endless metro tunnel." -artyom talking-

18. Nod2033

Regular

lmao hands down