Twitch and PUBG

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by overcast, Aug 30, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I noticed that whenever I tried to stream my PUG session, for some reason twitch crashes. And the reason behind that is something I am still trying to find out. I can't stream the session at all in this process. Have you ever noticed the same while playing the PUG and trying to stream the session? What's your experience? Do you experience the crashes?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Is your computer strong enough to play and stream at the same time? PUBG is a really demanding game, it maybe puts too much stress on your CPU. Check that out next time your start streaming.

3. overcast

Regular

Yes I hope so I have 4GB RAM and 2GB graphics card. And it does work out for YouTube live and Twitch in most of the cases. I do however have issues while playing with the PUBG some of the times. Not sure if I have to upgrade the setup or just have to find the alternative. Not sure which option to go for.

4. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It could just a slight issue with an app or something. The best thing to do is to uninstall any of the streaming apps you have or remove any of the devices that you are using. And then reinstall them or add them again to your computer. That should sort out your problem. If it still doesn't then the best thing to do is probably to contact Twitch.

5. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

As kingcool stated it's most likely a problem with the app rather than your own equipment.

6. overcast

Regular

I thought the same. But considering the PBS works with the facebook live and other streaming apps. Not sure if this is problem from my end. I am guessing it could be twitch. Or maybe some server issue.

7. Meeseeks

Meeseeks Member
    Regular

It's all in the app alright. I've only 2gb of ram but it works perfectly for me.

8. overcast

Regular

Yes that seems to be the case. I guess OBS and few other apps need to be properly tested. I have issues with the apps of streaming. But considering the way twitch has it's set of the issues. I am guessing the cause could be both twitch and app this time. I am not sure how to even fix this now.

9. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Unfortunately things aren't tested thoroughly to prevent issues.

10. overcast

Regular

I guess so. I have had good experience with twitch so far. But it seems like the screencast are not properly going through. So this kind of ruins my chances of streaming now.