Thought about season 7 as it relates to ADCs

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by Belovedad, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Belovedad

Belovedad Well-Known Member
    Regular

Being an AD main, I'm really not liking it so far since I'm getting deleted by everybody and doing no damage. What do you think about it and what do you think should be changed.

2. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

I tried playing AD and yes you would definitely get deleted once you got ganked without a support with you. I guess that's how it is ever since I played the game. I think making ADs a bit tanky would be fine.

3. Belovedad

Belovedad Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't agree with making them tanky as that would ruin the purpose of a support or well the purpose of the role. It's just that this season has so many buffs directed towards one hit champions, it makes AD carries die faster without much counter play. I hope to see some change in the future.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

They need to nerf tanks asap, as well as deal with the power some assassins and mages have. ADCs simply need better items I feel, all the AD items have been the same for a few seasons now, while tank and mage items have been modified every pre-season.

Working Buck likes this.
  5. Working Buck

Regular

I totally agree with this, well which assassins and mages do you have in mind?

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

LeBlanc is extremely strong in solo queue, once you get an advantage you get to delete an ADC without them having a chance of responding. Ryze is a powerful combo mage that is insta-banned in competitive.

Working Buck likes this.
  7. Working Buck

Regular

I have played with a few players who are monsters when it comes to playing LeBlanc and Ryze, two of my friends who are in the platinum division are way too monstrous with these two champions. And yes, LeBlanc can kill an ADC who doesn't have magic resist if LeBlanc is well fed.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The problem is that an ADC can't get magic resist until the third item, otherwise he's going to deal no damage an become useless. A QSS could be a good option but that's still half of a Bloodthirster for example, just not feasible.

9. Working Buck

Regular

I do agree, I just did this stupid thing and it didn't work pretty well. and having one magic resist item wouldn't make much of a difference if the AP type champ of the enemy team is well fed than you are.