The last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by Luster, May 4, 2011.

1. Ranger_of_the_new_world

Ranger_of_the_new_world Well-Known Member

Well thats why i dont watch television anymore especialy at New Years Eve, because of those one year films that television still tries to fed up people with. Like all "Home alone" parts, "Independence Day" and that one, umm i think "Mars attacks". Well i better rewatch one MLP season then watch any of those.

2. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

I just watched Trainspotting with Ewan McGregor (sp?) circa 1996. It's about heroin addicts trying to quit the lifestyle but being continuously dragged back in.

3. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

That seems like a good plot, I'm going to rent that when I have an opportunity.

As for me, my last movie was Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. It's about a child and his struggles after his father was killed in the September 11th attacks in the U.S.

4. susanlee

susanlee New Member

The last movie i watch

Hello guys!
    I was a great fan to see movie. I was a great collection of movies data.I want more and more data It's my hobby to collect new data and information of any kind.
    The last movie i saw is .......
    1.Two days in newyork
    2.what to expect
    That was most entertaning movie. I enjoy so much. i saw the movie 2 time but I cound'nt bore that why I like so much.

5. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

[​IMG]

Loved it! Absolutely worth the wait! :first:

6. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

I am about to go see it, SOOOO PSYCHED! If it's as good as I think it will be, I'm going to see it in IMAX 3D at a later date!! :wacko:

7. Mr_Streaker69

Mr_Streaker69 Active Member

Prometheus

Pretty good

8. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

Prometheus

MAD FU**ING GOOD!!!!! :wacko:

9. will111

will111 New Member

The last movie i watched is Prometheus!!!!!!!!

This movie is not that to up to mark !!!!!!!!!!!:tsk:

some scientists went in outer space to find the creators of themselves !!!!:derp:

The movie goes in slow pace and i got bore in the movie!!!!!

The only thing i like in the movie is Prometheus space ship and role of robert David And the most important special effects !!!!!!!!!!!:pop2:

Special effects were totaly great!!!!!!!!!!

10. Dogpatch

Dogpatch Well-Known Member

The Beast

Loved it. Easily the best tank-related movie I've seen.

#90 Dogpatch, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
  11. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

And this just goes to show how the generations have changed, and how a director that used to leave an audience literally stunned (Alien, Ridley Scott) now leaves a younger audience wanting more (Prometheus, Ridley Scott) I don't know where, but I heard that in some cases during Alien people were sliding out of their seats and crawling out of the theater.

12. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

While i was watching Prometheus i got the feeling that atleast 20 minutes were cut out during post-production.And it turned out i was right.Prometheus on Blu-Ray will be 20 minutes longer and on top of that there will be more than 30 minutes of deleted scenes.It's not going to be director's cut,but extended cut.
    The movie is good,but it definately feels undeveloped and wayyy to many question were left either unexplained or completely ignored.The editing felt choppy and too fast and some of the scientists actions and reactions were illogical.
    I hope those extra 20 minutes can fix all that because in it's current state Prometheus is a good movie that could've been great.
    (The director's cut of Kingdom of Heaven and Robin Hood were completelly different movies compared to what was shown in the theaters.Why do Fox hate Scott so much is beyond me :D )

13. vipan123

vipan123 New Member

I like to watch movies but mostly i watch romantic and horror movies. That i remember the last movie i watched is The Devil Inside. It is very interesting movie.

14. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

'The Grey' it was a really great movie. some unrealistic moments but it was very well done. i remmend u watch it if u can. :laugh:

15. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

Such a great movie! I love how Liam Neeson always knows exactly what to do haha, but I love the quote he has when he is confronting the tough guy Diaz at the fire when he goes, "It's okay to be afraid, I'm not gonna lie - I'm fucking terrifed."

16. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Last movie I watched was 'Hot Shots' ft. Charlie Sheen

[youtube]ih78dz2XyLc[/youtube]

17. Skaara Dreadlocks

I finally got the chance to see The Road. Was pretty good although it lacked a lot of information, and it lacked a meaning, a purpose. There wasn't really much into the movie besides the morality events throughout it. It was kinda boring as well. But apart from that, it was unbelievably realistic. If there ever came an apocalypse, it would have been like in that movie.

Then I watched The Pirates Of The Carribean On Stranger Tides, the fourth one. I didn't expect it to be too good, just like four-ers of movies rarely are. But despite that and their lack of previous actors, it was surprisingly good.

18. shanewatson128

shanewatson128 New Member

Last time i watched "Deep Blue See". This movie is totally depends upon 5 friends search about 5 shark. But in the end of movie 3 were die and only 2 escaped from sharks. All sharks died.

19. Mr_Timma

Mr_Timma Well-Known Member

Monolith Whispers a movie based on the events of S.T.A.L.K.E.R its free to watch on youtube just search and it goes for around 50 mins

20. taaksonz

taaksonz Guest

Hi guys,

Last movie i watched Prometheus with my family at mall...In which they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race...This is really great movie...Adventures are more fantastic everything is remarkable and interesting.... Noomi Rapace, Logan Marshall-Green and Michael Fassbender are well performed in this movie....