The last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by Luster, May 4, 2011.

1. Thelastknown

Thelastknown
    Expand Collapse

"Waterworld" was on tv here last week.
    Perhaps most of you already know it but for those who dont: A post apocalyptic film where the human population lives on the sea because 99% of the world is covered in water.
    Its a film from 1996, but instead of being ultra-cliche, it was quite good.
    Too bad i couldnt see the ending

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G361F met Tapatalk

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

Skaara Dreadlocks
    Expand Collapse
    Tha Baws

I watched Passengers at the cinema recently. I hadn't even seen the trailer, all I knew was that it was Sci-Fi.
    Was [more than] pleasantly surprised by Jennifer Lawrence and a reeeeeally compelling story that had way more in it than just science-fiction, and yet a lot of that good stuff that I like, as well. It reminded me a lot about Stargate Universe, where the characters are in a rather similar situation.

A love-hate thing for me, in this movie, was that it was so boring; At times I was so bored that I just sat there relaxed and leaned back in my chair, but you know what the great thing about it was? The fact that I somehow actually enjoyed those long moments! For some reason, the character's position, and the whole situation, was just so compelling that it kept even the most boring moments, awesome! I might be exaggerating a little bit, but that's at least how I feel about the movie.

And YET there is still this threat, or danger, that you know is getting worse and worse, and you get reminders many times throughout the movie that it is still there and it is still getting worse. And there were actually a couple moments, relatively long moments, where I was clinging to my chair and almost struggling to breathe so I had to just blink hard and look away from the screen for a second to just remind myself "Calm down, it's just a movie, you can breathe normally and keep watching now" :lol:

Idk if anyone else felt this way, but it's at least how I personally experienced the movie. 9/10!

3. Thelastknown

Thelastknown
    Expand Collapse

Now that's what i call a review!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G361F met Tapatalk

4. Bamul

Bamul
    Expand Collapse
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

A beautiful scene from a beautiful film:

[YOUTUBE]WnWGLgfRj9Y[/YOUTUBE]