Quantcast

Skyrim Enhanced edition announced, excited?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by Azrile, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member Regular

For me, I am not that excited, I played the crap out of the game and just having better graphics just isn´t worth the cost of it. Much better off picking up some other game that is completely new to me. I know it will have appeal.

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member Regular

Never really got that much into this title to be completely honest but I did enjoy it somewhat just watching my friend play for a few hours. I don't think I'll be buying the new one but I'll be willing to watch my friend play it again or maybe just see some clips online.

3. arachnophobik

arachnophobik Member Regular

I loved Skyrim to its core but I think we've had enough editions. It's been years now, what we need is Elder Scrolls 6! Although I do think Skyrim on VR would be a good experience, but it just kinda sucks that it's basically just the same old game with slightly different gameplay and enhanced graphics. Bethesda is really milking the hell out of that game.

4. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

Too bad that the biggest improvement turned out to be 64-bit support. Visuals have barely been improved on pc, so it's clear that they made this for the consoles first and foremost.