Scariest Part ?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by TheMightySp0rk, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

Dem spiders. Played with a headset. Somebody give the sound guy at 4A a medal.

2. Wandering Metroperson

Wandering Metroperson Active Member

All the creepy sounds and ghosts plus some of the visions namely the plane crash one.

3. Vic

Vic Well-Known Member

When you drive "Katarina", there are a lot of little entrances and rooms around you. One that I can't remember very well, made me feel a lot of fear.

4. Stefanke

Stefanke Member

Kshatrya level xD,the second one is when i had to go on metro 2033 when Artyom,Miller,Uhlman and others went to find D6 and when you kill all the mutants in those catacombs,and when they get to that gate that leads to D6 and they tell you dat you need to go alone and look for a switch.They open the gate,and when you get in there the gate closes,you are stuck inside :( .And suddenly you hear creepy sounds and see glowing eyes of armored mutants that go in the sealing and creep beheind you.

5. James the tunnel rat

Definitely the "Khan" DLC level, my gosh, that made the side tunnel in "Regina" look like unicorns and rainbows!

6. Stalker Bar

Stalker Bar Well-Known Member

Metro redux jump scares