Redux DLC Weapons, None for LL?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by chiconspiracy, Sep 22, 2014.

1. chiconspiracy

chiconspiracy Member

So, it was my understanding that DLC weapons would be made available in the main campaign in Redux for both 2033 and Last Light. We saw some implemented in 2033, but then LL had nil.. Did I simply miss something, or was that bit of advertising for 2033 Redux only?

For any who have tried their hand at modding, would it be possible to alter trader inventories to include some of the DLC weapons? Using the Hellbreath in Last Light would be a blast, especially on that last level.

There are some giant shrimp that could use some high velocity ball bearing therapy!

2. Derrame

Derrame Well-Known Member
    Regular

all dlc weapons are available on both campaigns of the redux versions, you just need to take more time and a closer look to the merchants or explore more ;)

as far as i know, there is no mods for this games, just a no-clip for m2033

3. chiconspiracy

chiconspiracy Member

Really? I scoured every market in LL Redux, and from what I remember of playing it last year, didn't see anything new. I'm talking things like the Hellbreath of VSSK... and nope. Now, I do play exclusively on Ranger mode in both games, so it's not like I'm completely slacking in my scavenging, and I certainly didn't see any laying about :(

4. Derrame

Derrame Well-Known Member
    Regular

the hellbreath is for free in the church of sparta, and i think the merchants have it too, earlier

5. chiconspiracy

chiconspiracy Member

In 2033 Redux, yes. You get it at Armory Station and later at the Spartan outpost.

In Last Light, you get the following at the church: Saiga, Revolver, RPK, Kalash12

Definitely no hellbreath.

I'm specifically talking about using the hellbreath in Last Light, not 2033.