PUB coming as a timed exclusive to Xbox

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by kingcool52, Aug 28, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It was confirmed that PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds would be coming to the Xbox One as a timed console release. This means that the initial release of the game will only be for the Xbox One but the game will be coming to the PlayStation 4 at some point in the future. Unfortunately, they did not confirm any release dates for either console but they are targeting a 2017 release for the Xbox One. So gamers should expect a PS4 release sometime in 2018. Are you looking forward to PUB coming to Xbox One?

2. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

Well, I don't have an Xbox. Neither do I have a PS4. Well, I guess that's great because more people will play the game.

3. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

You should definitely consider getting at least one of them.

4. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

PUBG seems to be expanding a lot lately. It is kind of turning like CS series. And in future this may surely add more fun with consoles and the platforms being supported. I think it's a good series worth keeping tab on.

5. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

I still like this better than CS: GO though. PUBG has its own appeal. Well, each to their own tastes.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I wonder how well it would run on a console since it struggles to even run at a constant FPS on a last gen computer. Microsoft are going to optimize this game extremely well.

7. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

This is very good news and as Fuzyone stated microsoft will definitely optimize the game well

8. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

I am too poor to get either. I am stuck with PC gaming because I also use my PC for work. Meanwhile, a gaming console is only useful for gaming and watching.

9. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am sure upcoming steam updates will be good for all platforms. I don't think PC version will be ignored. More like more updates may come in for sure.