Post-Apocalyptic RP:Zombies

Discussion in 'Zombie Roleplay' started by NuclearWastE3, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Svetlana Pretrenko

Svetlana Pretrenko Well-Known Member

I follow beside turn close beside resisting a urge to take his hand the entire time not feeling it would be right of me not now when crazy motherfucker was taking us in there'd be time to talk about my feelings later but not right now.

2. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

"Don't you dare fucking insult this gun. Also, what's wrong with my accent? Anyway, we still need to talk because your little girlfriend seems to hate everything with a pulse." I said as I walked onto the porch. I then waited for everyone to get onto the porch

3. Svetlana Pretrenko

I reach the porch shooting him a glare."I don't hate everything!"I smile at turn."Handsome here can see that I just hate cops and idiots!"I step up onto the porch and glare at the crazy motherfucker again."How do you two even know eachother?!"I ask annoyed and angry all at once.

4. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I said nothing to the Preacher, at first. It appears that he doesn't hear the joke, in anything, that is meant to be taken lightly. I must remind myself never to blurt out the words "strike me dead," or "shoot me now" when talking amongst each other over a few beers and a couple of cans of Premium Hobo Soup.

I jumped up onto the porch with him. "Sure, whatever." I smiled at him. "And Preacher here," I told Svetlana while pointing at the man. I had forgotten the man's name and ever since and have acknowledged him by his apparel. I'd better ask Kimii if she knew his name later on. "Is a nice looking fellow too! We met up several hours back, at the local grocery store. He too, like you had done, got me out of a jam. You may want to thank them for that, or else I wouldn't be standing like I am here. He's a neat guy!" I patted the preacher on the shoulder.

5. Skaara Dreadlocks

"Alright", I said, breaking the conversation while I stepped up the porch. "We'd better get some shuteye. Tomorrow we can try and find out what to do with all of this. You got anywhere we can sleep, Alex?", I asked the mysterious man with my arms crossed.

6. TheDarknessEnvelops

I brushed off the pat 'I'm not a friendly guy, mate, anyway I have somewhere to sleep, officer, but first I must show you the place and lay down some ground rules and make sure that mad woman does not stab me in my sleep, also, timings, lights out at 10, up at 6 for mine laying, I will do that, breakfast at 7 then we can decide what's happening, I'll go over timings again once we have the tour finished.' I opened the door and walked in, expecting others to follow

7. Skaara Dreadlocks

I followed the man into his cabin through the main entrance. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect. An ordinary living room, a dump, some hillbilly hobby house with animals on the walls and a pooltable, or a whole armory in a neatly organized place? I walked through the door and paid close attention to the man's "tour".

8. NuclearWastE3

Regular

"Poo-poo-face," I thought to myself. I listened to Alex's rules -thanks to Kimii, I now know his name- and waited, patiently, to be given the grand ol' tour of his shed. Alex led the way, followed by Kimii, then me.

9. Svetlana Pretrenko

I fall in behind turn smiling alittle to myself at this place to stay for a night place to talk with him in peace this was good this was great as we are led inside for the grandtour I keep my hand close to the mp5 and say to turn."When we are done 'touring' I wanna speak with you...privately...okay?"I then fall silent taking up the rear.

10. TheDarknessEnvelops

'right, we have the tv room to the right, movies and consoles provided, to the right we have the kitchen, in front we have the bookcase, many books, and under the ground we have an armoury, canned food and my room, we will decide where we will sleep but let's have a talk, meet me in the sitting room." I stepped over to the sofa and two armchairs and sat down on one armchair "Revolver boy, armchair, officer and mad woman, sofa."

11. Svetlana Pretrenko

I go to sit on the sofa simplely nodding and complying with a slight glare not liking this being ordered around thing.

12. Skaara Dreadlocks

I calmly sat down in the sofa, waiting for the man to speak up. It was nice to just sit down again, not having to hurry anywhere. I was afraid it wouldn't last very long, though..

13. NuclearWastE3

Regular

The tour was very short. I was expecting something a little bit more unique than the average setup of a home. Alex requested we take a seat in the living room -me, specifically, was assigned to the armchair. I did as I was told and waited for him to continue on with his show.

14. TheDarknessEnvelops

'Right, I like to keep the place normal, so zombie heads hanging around and all that rubbish are a no no. Anyway, I will have a some beans and soup ready but first, sleeping plan, everyone sleeps in the cellar except crazy lady because I don't trust her near the armoury or me so you can sleep on the sofa, talking of crazy lady, what are your names? Shout them to me, I'll be cooking, you can watch some films or play some games, the TV has it all.' I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

15. Svetlana Pretrenko

I chose to ignore the stupid Fucker desiding to remain silent simplely smile at turn then say."You me doorway...now."Before standing up and motioning him to do the same going back to stand beside the door.

#135 Svetlana Pretrenko, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
  16. TheDarknessEnvelops

there is no other room, you have a kitchen/library/sitting room and a basement

17. Svetlana Pretrenko

((Will edit to say stood by door then.

18. NuclearWastE3

Regular

"MY NAME, IS ROBBY TURNBIKE!!" I shouted out to Alex; who now stood in the kitchen, making food. I glanced around the living area: a coffee table in the center, which was atop of a floor mat, the television set a distance away with what appeared to be a console next to it, some books, movie cases, possible board games, and other assortments. The clarity in the room was rather hazy and it gave the impression that this place had been touched by a dust storm. "BUT," I continued, "YOU CAN CALL ME WHATEVER, IT DOESN'T"T MATTER TO ME!! THOUGH, I'D PREFER SOMETHING COOL OVER SOMETHIN DUMB, BUT, EHHH, WHATEVER!!. " I centered my attention to Svetlana, who stood up and walked toward the door, located behind me, and requested my presence.

I looked over to Kimii in question, and went over to Svetlana. "Yeah, what is it?"

19. Svetlana Pretrenko

I just smile at him."We've....uhh been through alot...together....and I uhh enjoy watching your back..."I could feel my face turning red as my hair."An....uhh I like you so uhh stay safe yea?"I knew I was blushing badly by that point still smiling.

20. Skaara Dreadlocks

The man walked over to the kitchen, and I yelled after him "I'm Officer Scott". Svetlana ordered Turnbike over to a doorway. Instead of remaining alone in the assortment of furnitures, I got up and walked over to a window where I leaned my hands on the windowsill, looking out at the woods. Forest. Trees. There wasn't much out there, but past the trees... past the trees were some pretty nasty stuff going on. Thinking of how my mother was dead now, I didn't feel as devastated as I expected. I guess I had known for a long while that she was going to die eventually, as she had only gotten more and more ill by the months, or years. I was sort of prepared for it, hadn't it been for the fact that I had to kill her myself after she awoke from the dead. I sighed, looking down at the muddy ground outside covered in leaves, through the window.

I turned around and leaned my butt on the windowsill, leaning my palms on it as well, pushing my shoulders up. I looked at Alex, who were within talking-range from me now. "You live out here?"