Quantcast

Persona 5 predictions?

Discussion in 'Persona 5 Royal' started by flamingor, Jun 29, 2014.

1. flamingor

flamingor Well-Known Member

The trailer gives fans a sneak peek into the theme of the upcoming Persona 5 scheduled to release in 2015. I can't help but wonder what the story or the plot will be like-anyone have predictions?

2. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Somehow it will involve the Persona 3 Protag "saved" or whatever. That's what I'm thinking..

3. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

I'm hoping it's not continuing the P3-4 storyline. I'm hoping that it's a brand new cast in a new place with few cameos, but still obviously set in the same universe (like P4 is to P3).

I really doubt we will see the P3 and P4 cast being the focus yet again, but I predict that some of them might show up as a cameo or side character... the P3 and P4 cast already have more than enough games for themselves!

4. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member Regular

The theme will mainly focus on liberation from the norms. The characters themselves are actually teenagers who go on heists. We can go these guys are standing out from what other teens do and what society wants you to do.

5. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

We can choose the gender of our main protagonist like in Persona 3 Portable...hey, I can dream can't I?:) Besides, I was still slightly sore about Persona 4 Golden and how they added Marie but not as the other protagonist, which would have been interesting to say the least.

6. flickerthestar

flickerthestar Well-Known Member Regular

It will be slightly more sandbox than the past games that although gave you freedom to shape up your character the maps were not particularly large. After playing Catherine I've begun to feel that this game will ditch the p3 and p4 bubblegum aesthetics in exchange for something alot darker. Fingers crossed.

7. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

I have another prediction: the villain will be seemingly friendly comic relief, but he's really just a pawn for a deity anyway.

8. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member Regular

Another prediction now that I have seen the latest trailer. Unlike in P3 where you go through various stages, for example, each 10 floors in the tower, you go through different paintings in P5. Each stage is a different painting with various floors. Just watch the latest trailer, it's beautiful.

9. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

I also hope for a completely new storyline that has nothing to do with the other games. Each one of the games has a different feel from the others, so they should keep making them feel unique in my opinion.

10. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

Eh, I wouldn't want another Adachi in the game or that professor in Persona 3. Now if he was like Monokuma and spent his time breaking the fourth wall occasionally while making me hate his guts, I would go for that...so long as I can deliver him a painful death near the end of the game.

11. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

I hope the villain in Persona 5 is completely original and not a joke character like with Persona 4. I want Persona 5 to be its own thing. :D

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

I can't wait for Persona 5, it comes out in Q1 2016 supposedly. As others have already said, I would love a unique story as that has been the case with this franchise for a long time.