out of gas masks

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by missourigirl61, May 31, 2014.

1. missourigirl61

missourigirl61 New Member

I just left Venice, got gas tank and stuff from airplane. Made it back to generator for ferry. Anyway, when I start the generator, the swamp things start coming out of woodwork, about this time, I have no filters left and my gasmask is useless. What do I do from here? I don't even live long enough for the ferry to get stuck half way to me. I really don't want to go back to previous save and have to go thru all this again. Please help. I like this game but really getting ready to just give up for good.

2. The entire swamp is available to you, you can simply hide in the ruins. There are some concrete slabs that are shaped like /\ with a corpse on top of them near a bus. You can sit it out on top of those.

Here is a video you can check to see if you have missed any equipment caches. There are enough filters in the level to explore everything at a brisk pace. The boat part specifically starts at 16:05

[YOUTUBE]NnbkVqJo7z0[/YOUTUBE]

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

I knew you could run out of filters, but I didn't know you could run out of gas masks ;)