Norwegian Translation!

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

Guess what I just found, searching around in my city's library!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the bad quality, I took them with my cellphone there and then. I didn't borrow it because I always fail at delivering them within time or lengthening the borrowing-time, simply because I never read books even though I have borrowed some previously. I owe my local library 200Nok so far :lol:
    Besides, I already have the English version at home, which I've bought and can read whenever I want to.

What I'm a little puzzled over, though, is the customary appearance of the book which I've never seen before, and the fact that it is translated to Norwegian! I didn't know the book existed in Norwegian. This makes me wonder, does it exist in other languages as well, that the Metro fans don't know of?

2. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

its in ancient bablonian and baby as well

3. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Metro 2033 has been translated to many different languages around the world; I would have been surprised if there was no Norwegian version. Metro 2034 has been translated into many European languages as well and ages ago (though not English yet, but they're working on that version). Even the Universe of Metro 2033 book series has seen plenty of translations. :p Anyway, I like the cover of the Norwegian version - better than that of the English version, in my opinion. Though I still like the Polish and Russian covers more. :p

4. brynje

brynje Well-Known Member

5. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

200 NoK?!?!
    What the hell did you do, burn down their library first? xD
    I mean, I've been owed (AT MOST) 10 SEK for a late book. Also, the book exists in swedish, so I would also be suprised if it DIDNT exist in Norwegian.

I also like the Cover of the swedish copy:
    [​IMG]