NexVidGaming Let's Play Of Metro 2033

Discussion in 'Metro 2033 Forums' started by BIGGByran, Jun 23, 2014.

1. BIGGByran

BIGGByran New Member

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to let anyone, that is interested, know that I am doing a Let's Play of Metro 2033 and hopefully Metro Last Light right after I am finished with 2033.

First video in the series:

[youtube]mkTz9mQlQpk[/youtube]

[Link to the playlist]

Very very cool game. I noticed one major glitch in the game, which is in one video of my let's play, but luckly it wasn't far from the check point. Can't wait to get to Last Light.

Anyways, thanks for your time. -BIGG

#1 BIGGByran, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  2. I fixed your post to include a video and a proper link.

You should tidy up the playlist a little, there are a lot of inaccessible private videos in there. The videos are in the wrong order as well, the playlist should go from part 1 to part 23 otherwise they will be shown backwards.

3. BIGGByran

BIGGByran New Member

Hey thanks!

I did notice that about my playlist, but I don't know how to fix it where it does it from 1 to X. It was uploaded in the right order and it was released in the right order, but I don't understand why it doesn't put them in order. I will do research on it, but if you know a way, please tell me!

Also, I did try to find a "Video" category for 2033, but only found the Last Light, to post this in, so I thought this is the most appropriate category.

Thanks again, -BIGG

#3 BIGGByran, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  4. Create a new playlist and add videos manually.

5. BIGGByran

BIGGByran New Member

Hey, just found a easier way to do it! Images attached... I hope.[​IMG]

[​IMG]