Metro Last Light run very slow

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion & Support' started by ahmedghazi, Aug 11, 2013.

1. ahmedghazi

ahmedghazi New Member

Dear sir,

I have SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6870, and my game (Metro Last Light) run very slow even in low setting, and i am using Catalyst Version 13.4.:mad:

2. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Same here.After the latest update and DLC the performance goes from 60 fps when i launch the game to steady 10 fps a minute later. Tried switching to older Catalyst version,tried beta,tried reinstalling,nvidia physx,dx,vcc,motherboard drivers,sound card drivers...Nothing seems to work.

3. chris89

chris89 Member

It has to do with the Overdrive.... download GPU-z and go to sensors to see ur clock and make sure it's not sitting at 100% load.. that's a catalyst glitch which messes up the Power play states because of the incompatible/ none ideal display driver. If it shows as 0% and it's clocking down to 2d clocks and up to 3d clocks normally then it appears to be working. However ATI Powerplay is very fussy and is not one to work perfectly 24/7 so you may consider downloading RBE, pull your bios.bin from GPU-z, open it in RBE move to clocks and the 1st clock is boot clock u can leave it alone... check the tables for your max clock "3d clock" and write the same "3d clock and memory clock to all the values other than the boot value". Then save the file but keep ur original... then open that new bios file u just modded in ATI Win flash, flash the card and restart... your not gonna brick it... Then it'll be "locked" into mega speed clocks and ur fps will always be killer all the time... Zero potential for lag....