Media: BUG OR HACK? - Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by HarleyQuinn, Jun 26, 2017.

1. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Administrator

BUG OR HACK? - Battlegrounds
    (click here to watch and comment)
    BUG OR HACK? - Battlegrounds
    Duration: 18 minutes 26 seconds
    Uploaded on Jun 26, 2017 at 4:31 PM by HarleyQuinn
    Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - YouTube
    Keywords: battlegrounds

2. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

The thing with this game is that you just can't tell whether something is a bug or not. It could possibly be a hack that someone is using to try and help them do better in the game. But then it could be a simple bug that is causing this because I'm sure everyone knows that PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has lots of bugs in the game. That's why it is still in the Alpha stage of development

3. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well that looks pretty interesting and entertaining as well. I am not really sure what to expect here, or now that I think about what I really expected to begin with, but I like that.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, sometimes it's pretty hard considering the game isn't polished yet. In this video I think it's pretty clearly a glitch that happened, seems too weird to be a hack.

5. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am guessing this to be a bug. Because it is too weird to be a feature or say mod. Game is far from complete from the looks of it. I guess it'd be surely needing it's set of iterations to go through for proper usage.