Mafia III

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Von Streff, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Yeah, I agree with Darkness - it seems like the only possible option (unless something else that we don't know about happened between the two games, which could be explained in the third one).

The ending of Mafia II was quite ambiguous, if you remember it cuts off shortly after Vito finds out they want to get rid of Joe. This means they can continue it pretty much however they want to.

2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Ahhhh, I agree. Excellent point, Darkness ;)

3. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Not much info about this game lately, but we did just get some screenshots of an earlier build. I've put them in the spoiler tag below. Clicking on each should give you a larger version in a new tab.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

This is looking really nice and atmospheric. Of course, most games that involve night-time tend to be atmospheric on their own without much effort put into them; and adding something, such as neon lighting, will make it look even better.

And yay: I'm not the only one that uploads tiny pictures :D Though, this isn't something to be overly happy about since it means that Harley screwed with our delicate forum by altering the way it processes images.

#24 NuclearWastE3, Apr 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
  5. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

A new trailer featuring a little gameplay footage and plenty of story content was released today, which I guess explains the previous long lack of reveals. Looks ok, in some ways kinda dated for the graphics of big releases these days, but I'm glad they're using actual in-engine footage and not polished up bullshit like most publishers nowadays.

[YOUTUBE]4UdSpFXz8Q4[/YOUTUBE]

6. Skaara Dreadlocks

End of the trailer... Are you serious? The Tommy Gun is a Pre-Order bonus exclusive weapon? :rant::rant::rant:

7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Huh... I didn't notice that the first time... that is really crap indeed. :eek:hwell:

: mafia 3