Quantcast

Lords of the Fallen Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Lords of the Fallen' started by mmorpgForumsAdmin, Oct 28, 2014.

1. mmorpgForumsAdmin

mmorpgForumsAdmin Administrator Staff Member

[lordsofthefallen][/lordsofthefallen]​
    [​IMG]

Lords of the Fallen is out now!

Thousands of years ago humanity defeated an evil god who had brought ruin upon the Earth. From that point forward, those who committed acts of evil would be marked as outcasts through a tattoo carved into their faces. The fallen god’s minions are now returning to cause havoc and no one knows why. These forces are the Lords of the Fallen. It is decided that evil should be fought with evil. Harkyn, a human with the highest sin tally is tasked with defeating the evil god and the lords of the fallen.

Are you getting Lords of the Fallen? Did you get Lords of the Fallen? What do you think of it?

2. IronGiant

IronGiant New Member

I have LOTF on order from amazon. TOMORROW IT'S ON...

3. Bahamut

Bahamut New Member

The combat looks fun. I read that the risk-reward system is solid.

4. +9 Dagger

+9 Dagger New Member

I like it's not requiring aggressive level grinding. Are they going to be doing some patches?

5. Golden Axe

Golden Axe New Member

Should I get this through steam or for PS4?

6. Baxate

Baxate Member

This game looks awesome! I have not bought it yet, but most of my friends have. This type of game isn't exactly my favorite, but I have high hopes for it. I got skyrim, which I may be wrongly comparing; however, skyrim was extremely fun to me, despite the popular opinion. I will probably be buying this on Ps4

7. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Steam for sure. Other than the obvious fact that it will run faster and better on a good PC, there are Nvidia specific features that make the game look really stunning.

8. Golden Axe

Golden Axe New Member

Cool. Maybe I'll do that later today. I'm so used to playing on consoles, but playing on the pc has been drawing me in lately.

9. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

You should still keep your consoles, it's just my preference to get a multiplatform game on PC, but I always have one or two of the consoles for the exclusives :)

10. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Well-Known Member

I'm actually considering getting this. But as much as I want it, I'll wait for my neighbor to buy it first and play his. If I like it, then I'll have it by the end of next week for sure. And I don't care what any potential reviews may say or not say, if I play it and I like it, as far as I'm concerned it's good.

11. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Well-Known Member

The mechanics and gameplay are very solid. Great combat system and an even better visuals.

12. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

I did play a demo of the game, in a video game store and liked what it had to offer and was surprised by the graphics and combat system which was easy to master. The game should do well in business, and get a good fan base as the game is well suited for action game players. I may buy this game when it get's a bit cheaper and see which platform it works well and the flaws in the game will help me see is it good or are they a lot of glitches in the game.

13. Pocky

Pocky New Member

Looks amazing, haven't downloaded the demo. Too bad I only have 20 dollars ;;

14. coeck

coeck Member

This looks really amazing. i can't believe it's already out. I've been waiting for it to come out since October and finally it's here :). The mechanics look sophisticated.

15. hamz10

hamz10 Well-Known Member

I love that you will be fighting monsters much bigger than you. That makes games much more challenging and fun! I can't wait to try out this game! Graphics look quite good as well.

16. Klank

Klank Member

Wow, I haven't heard of this game until seeing this post, but after watching the trailer and reading your description of the game, I think I'll definitely have to try it out. I hope it isn't like all generic MMO's, because recently I've been falling out with them due to the fact that they all offer the the same concepts. This game looks very promising, though. Thanks for posting the trailer!

17. Klank

Klank Member

I agree with that. Games that cause me to grind until eternity really make me angry. I wish I could just follow a storyline and not have to grind my way to victory.

18. Klank

Klank Member

Fighting monsters smaller than you or the same size as you really makes the game less interesting. What you said about fighting bigger monsters, I have to agree with. I love a good challenge.

19. Klank

Klank Member

I haven't heard much about this game, which makes me believe that it won't exactly be the best in the business. The majority of games that perform well on the market are hyped up a lot before they're released.

20. Klank

Klank Member

I'd definitely try it out before buying it. There's no point in paying money and not enjoying it. I'd download the demo if I ever get around to it. Thanks for the reminder!