LoL thats STALKERfor ya!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by thuner, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Awesome, I don't mind playing with 18th century graphics, if I need to! :p Ha ha! Yes, oh, that made my day, I can play Stalker! :) Cheers man! Have 10 bullets!

Let's just hope my PC doesn't lack some basic function or anything... :)

2. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

Whoa! Thanks alot for the Bullets! :D
    Well, I don't think so, atleast not with those preferences ;)
    Maybe the processor (wich wasnt with in your comment) but I doubt it if you got that graphics card xP

3. Von Streff

Regular

Um, well, if the processor is the part I think it is... Intel Core I5 3.3GHz? Oh, and I have DirectX 11 (I think). I needed a kinda powerful PC for Photoshop and Maya (3D program). But I'm really hoping it works! Been wanting to play Stalker for over a year, now! :)

4. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

If you need any hardware help whatsoever then please don't hesitate to contact me.

5. Von Streff

Regular

Cheers.

It's working very smoothly, graphics on medium working fine, I'll try higher sometime. Well, I guess I won't really be on this site for the next few days! Ha ha ha! :p Stalker!!! :D :D :D

6. Von Streff

Regular

Oh, man, never played an fps on the PC before... so weird. Wish that there was a way to connect a 30 controller for Stalker!

Yeah, only lags very slightly on max graphics! So medium works nicely. This game is incredibly nerve-racking... man, I was crouched in the corner of an attic, terrified, and had to force myself to go down and face... wait for it... a few dogs! Ha ha ha! Seriously, and it was daytime in-game too!

#26 Von Streff, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
  7. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

hey von u know that u can actually conect a 360 contoleer to the computer? i dont really know how but my friend did it before and it worked perfectly fine

8. Von Streff

Regular

Yeah, I've been checking that out, but all the Stalker fans say "No no no no no!" because there are a lot of shortcut keys which you "need". I will try it though, I should be able to map the controls with the essentials. Thanks!

9. Von Streff

Regular

Ah, sweet, got xpadder, mappedmy controls, and now I have a beautiful 360 controller attached. :) Life is good. I think one of the reasons Stalker was so scary was my terrible mouse and keyboard shooting skills! Ha ha! Now it is easier. :D So happy! I couldn't map some of the buttons, but the keyboard still works, so I have everything I need anyway. :)

#29 Von Streff, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011