Is TERA dead?

Discussion in 'Tera' started by UnslaadKrosis, Mar 23, 2016.

1. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member
    Regular

Seeing how I can wander around the vast world of Arborea without meeting almost anyone in my journeys (except in front of the endgame dungeon areas), I kinda have this feeling that TERA is finally dead. What are your opinions? Is TERA dead? If so, why? And what can it do better to be the awesome game it once was? Fire away!

2. ToneyWatermeloney

ToneyWatermeloney Active Member
    Regular

Here in Europe there seem to be more people everytime I enter? Or maybe everyone's just crowding around certain areas. I'm honestly not sure why you're not seeing anyone around. Maybe there's an actual counter somewhere available wich can display the active user base. That would certainly be good.

3. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member
    Regular

which server are you playing on? In the EU PVE servers (Fraya and Zenobia) at least, the only places that are somewhat crowded are the major cities (Velika mostly) and the entrances to the newer dungeons... Other than that it's just a lonely trek through the vast lands of Arborea for me... especially the desert area. It's huge, it's deserted, and honestly, it's kinda boring.

4. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

No. Tera is not dead.
    There are many active users in tera which proves it is very much alive.