Is Blade and Soul Worth Playing?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by Kitty Reeves, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove
    Regular

(Has someone made a thread about this yet? Cause I don't know. :eek: )

A lot of my guildies have jumped to playing Blade and Soul, but a lot of them jumped back saying that it wasn't that great or worth the time. From what I've seen, it looks good and the animation look nice, but I dunno how the actual game feels itself.

Anyone else play the game? How do you like it? What do you like, what do you hate?

2. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've tried it and I wanna say yes. It has a nice presentation, cool customization options and the combat is very fun.

3. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

It is, in my opinion, one of the best free to play MMORPG's out there. The action combat is fun and satisfying, the game has frequent content updates, and the PVP is genuinely some of the most entertaining PVP in the genre, it's worth a shot, at the very least.

4. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member
    Regular

If you like big, jiggly b... ehm and pretty environment, it's definitely for you. The combat is fun, the PVP is fun, the whole questing and PVE is just plain bad.... so make of it what you will

5. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I`ve never played this game, nor ever heard about it? How does it measure up to other, more popular games of it`s type?

6. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member
    Regular

The environments are gorgeous, the action is fast-paced action-combat (not the point-and-click type) and there's flying! (or a martial-arts version of it.) If you like these in a game, then it's definitely for you. Oh, btw, the quests are the generic MMO quest types (go there, kill that).

The only gripes that I have with the game, however, are that firstly, there are a lot of gender/race locked classes... and secondly, the female characters have VERY POINTY CHINS... Like so pointy that you can write with those things.

Chris_A likes this.
  7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

A friend of mine recommended I try Blade and Soul out. It has a pretty cool gameplay with unique features, but this game is not really my cup of tea. I'm more into strategy rather than fast-paced combat.

8. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

Haha! Nice! Well, I might just check the game out, if I have nothing else to play. Sounds like a fun game for sure.

9. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it's good but I would not consider it my favorite. It's good enough for me to spend some time on it when I'm on a break from my other games but it's not the type I'd main personally. Still it does have it's merits and it's definitely worth checking out.

10. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I honestly haven't played the game yet but was aware of it for quite a while. It looks like a pretty good game to check out and get into.

11. saniamirzatennis

Regular

There is no doubt that Blade And Soul is really entertaining game. I heard about this game from my friend. I played it and bought it very next day. I was waiting anxiously to play such a game.