I'm having a lot of fun with this game

Discussion in 'Rift' started by Craze, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Craze

Craze Member

I love the whole free-to-play aspect of gaming these days. I know a lot of people have hate for free-to-play, but when it comes to PC games, it works I believe. Consoles not so much. haha! But seriously just downloaded Rift today as I've been looking to get into a new game and Rift looked good. I'm thankful in myself that I decided to jump right on into this game. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the best free-to-play game, because I haven't played them all yet. But it's a really good game worth checking out.

Anyways, feel free to discuss your love for this game. :D

2. SwordHungry

SwordHungry Well-Known Member

I think Rift is great, and it being free to play makes it even better! I didn't like it that much at first, I thought it was too similar to WOW in some aspects, but I think it's great now though. Still not as good as WOW for me, but a great game none the less.

3. BattleAxe

BattleAxe Well-Known Member

If this game cost, and it was the same price as WOW then I probably wouldn't have tried it but because it's free it makes up for what it lacks that WOW has in many ways. I don't think it's as good as WOW in terms of gameplay and playability, but it sure is fun! :)

4. SwordHungry

SwordHungry Well-Known Member

I agree about playability. I could play WOW a lot longer and not get as bored, there seems to be more levels to get up but don't quote me on that one as I'm still pretty low ranked.

5. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think Rift has a lot more to offer then WoW. First of you have all the insane class combos that you can make, then there are all those random events happening like in Guild Wars 2. WoW has a very old school and very outdated gameplay in my opinion.

6. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

Rift is much better than WoW. I've had so much more fun with it than I ever did with WoW! I love the dungeons aspect more than WoW.