I feel I am getting bored gaming

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by majnu, Dec 3, 2011.

1. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

For the past year I am getting tired and bored gaming on my xbox 360. Normally I play FPS games and games like the BF and COD series no longer appeal to me now as they have gone down hill and have so many problems with connections and gameplay bugs.

I have xbox live paid until 2014 :eek: and I can honestly say that the only game I am looking forward to is Last Light, until then I may as well hang up my gaming gloves :(

Come on 4A I am relying on you to bring back some sparkle to my gaming life. ;)

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

Well, have you concidered actually buying some new awesome games? :D

3. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

If you have a half-decent PC, try the Stalker games. They are fps, but more in the style of Metro and Fallout 3, open world post-apocalyptic Russia, but no "futuristic" crap like in Fallout. Or, if you want something completely different (for Xbox 360), try a few different games, like LA Noire, or Alan Wake, which are very story-driven.

Or, completely different again: Dragon Age, Bayonetta, or for something simpler, WET. Also, very epic action/fantasy games: Castlevania Lords of Shadow, Shadow of the Colossus (PS2). Just trying to give you a wide range of the better ones I know. :) Sometimes you just need a break from gaming, read a book, draw some epic pictures, or play some music? Part-time job helps you appreciate free-time, too! :D

4. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

I've been looking for games like 2033 and I gave up as that game is unique and nothing can beat it or come close apart from last light :D

5. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

If I bought a high end PC my missus would kill me, a £100 console is my limit :(

But on a serious note last light is tempting me to buy a pc and jepordise my marriage lol

6. Chrome

Chrome Well-Known Member

I'm getting bored with my xbox 360 as well.

7. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Get a PC.

8. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

I agree completely, after years of gaming I am getting desperately bored.

9. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Then try new games. I used to play only rpg's, you know, Final Fantasy and stuff like that. Then I began on action games (Devil May Cry, Prince of Persia), and I don't really like rpgs anymore! Change sometimes helps. :)

10. Hoenkoper

Hoenkoper Well-Known Member

Buy a Wii, very cheap and there are lots of great games on it(if you like Nintendo, JRPG's and adventure). There are less shooters avaible for the Wii, but your first comment shows that you are bored by shooters.