How many times did u beat metro 2033?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by Greywolf997, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

I'm at the Frontline in my 13th or 14th playthrough - I can't remember which one. All on Hardcore... It's not a challenge anymore, I need to buy the Ranger DLC!

#61 Pip314, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
  2. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

What are you waiting for?
    I really lost count of how many times i've beaten the game.I'm on my first Ranger Hardcore right now and it's pain in the ass...but it's fun :D

3. Blaastoid

Blaastoid Member

How Many Times I've Beaten Metro 2033 Reply

I've beaten Metro 2033 about 7 times on each difficulty, except Ranger Mode. Every time I played I fell in love with it a little more each time.

4. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

^ Agreed! The game may be linear,but there are so many little things and details that you can find if you look carefullly enough that every single playthrough becomes unique in it's own way.

5. Cheaptricks

Cheaptricks Well-Known Member

Honestly I've lost track. I have played the game from start to finish at least a dozen times. I only play Ranger-Hardcore mode now.:)

6. Mr_Timma

Mr_Timma Well-Known Member

about 7 times and read the book once

7. Dyp100

Dyp100 Well-Known Member

I bet it 4 times today.

In fact, I spent most of today playing it. Beat Ranger Hardcore in all of today, (Three sittings) and FINALLY got the "Good" ending. I'm rather proud of myself.

But those damn blobs at the end. With the fact you have so little ammo in Ranger it's insanely difficult.

Though, what's great to realise is how replayable the game is, I hope Last Light is the same, if not more. Multiplayer should help, too.

8. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Damn amoebae. My shortest run on RHC was four hours, but I always watch cutscenes and chapter introductions, so minus those and you've got a speed-run :3

9. gaiusimperator

Stealth or Combat run?

10. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Stealth for sure, combat runs on Ranger difficutlies are extremely meticulous.

11. Red Aegis

Red Aegis Well-Known Member

I got the "good" ending all but one play through. Tbh, Ranger Hardcore was not different from the regular difficulty for me, but maybe that's just my play style. If anything it was easier due to being able to kill the enemy quicker. It did make me love it even more, and have to play it again since I just realized that I have not used the Hellsing at all yet :O

12. EL_Pepe

EL_Pepe Member

4 Times. Getting the fifth max quality on my brand new 6850. Too bad that this baby wont handle Last Light. Excuse to buy a new viodeocard XD

13. Mr_Timma

Mr_Timma Well-Known Member

about 10 times also but havnt played for a while