Hi there, citizens of the Metro!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BlinDog, Jun 18, 2013.

1. BlinDog

BlinDog Member

Hi :) my name is Chris Sharpener (or Christian) i am from Czech Republic. I am nearly 15 so my english is not perfect :D i hope you will understand my most of time :p I wanna be a painter or writer i didn't know yet :p I drawing only with coal yet :D i am only beginner so that is about me and now about my Metro experience :D I didn't read the book series yet but i want to :D i played both Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light i was realy glad that the Glukhovsky work on the Last Light, it is known in the story line. I've just make challenge with me :D that i will play Metro last light on Ranger hardcore and on Spartan mode ( i was inspired by song made from DanBull :D Iron man mode :D so i think in Metro game is better name Spartan Mode :D ) so it will be a fun :D I am eager to join your community! :D
    And yes our country is in big Sh... Biscuit :D (you know what i mean i don't wanna use the strong language)
    Because we have the Zeman for president :derp: and our parliament are guild of thieves :/
    But that doesn't matter :D I hope that is all about me if you want ask for some thing you can :D
    So Hi there!

( sorry for my English :D )

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

Nice introduction! It's good to see that we finally got to activate your profile after so long of waiting! Welcome! :)

3. BlinDog

BlinDog Member

Thanks! yes about this i am patient :D about everything another i am not :D and it is thank to you ! :D

4. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

5. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Welcome to the forums!

6. Clear Sky Stalker

Clear Sky Stalker Spartan Ranger
    Regular

Welcome comrade!:D Make yourself at home, were all brothers and sisters here.:)

7. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

Welcome to the world of Metro insanity.

8. BlinDog

BlinDog Member

Thanks all for welcoming me here! :D

And Ranger jack I dont like comunists much :D but thanks too :D

9. Clear Sky Stalker

Clear Sky Stalker Spartan Ranger
    Regular

I'm not a communist, sorry if I gave that impression. I just consider everyone on the forums as my long distance friends and thus call them my comrades when appropriate, even at school I called everyone of my friends comrade, they wouldn't question why I called them that.

10. BlinDog

BlinDog Member

I didn't think that you are a communist :D i just want to say that we in Czech Republic doesn't like communists :D our history with them is not good :/
    I know that you mean it in good :)

11. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

welcome and may the metro be kind to you.