Handguns in PUBG?

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by overcast, Sep 3, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

Usually I prefer the sniper. But If I am restricted to handgun. I am not sure which one is my favorite. So asking you guys what's your favorite when it comes to the handguns. Do you have any specific preference? Do you think any good handguns are out there? What's your opinion?

2. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Handguns are pretty weak in almost all the games, i use them only when needed or in reaction.

3. overcast

Regular

I agree most of the zombie games are having them but they are least effective. In fact they can get you in trouble. So on that basis I'd say It's not worth it at all.

4. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

I use handguns to mess around and just to look cool. Still, handguns are usually the underpowered class among other guns. If it has to be a handgun, I prefer those that deal the most damage.

5. overcast

Regular

True they are kind of designed to be underpowered. And yeah while messing up around the enemy it can be fun. But have to play it safe though. Because you never know how that fun may end up.

6. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Handguns will always be pretty underwhelming in most games. I mean, in Rainbow Six Siege, people try to avoid handguns as much as possible. You only tend to use it if you don't have time to reload your main weapon whilst you are in a gun battle. I don't really have a personal preference because I have never used one. I will always stay with my main weapon.

7. overcast

Regular

Yes the preference part is game dependent too. I have seen some of the time we have to adjust with the main weapon. And if there is nothing around for reload. Then in such case it's best to just go for the handgun. As long as it helps to keep you alive. That should work out as well.

8. Meeseeks

Meeseeks Member
    Regular

I always go with the 92. That way I can use the ammo for an SMG when I find one.

9. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

That's a very smart choice and i think it's really convenient during battle

10. Haroon

Haroon Active Member
    Regular

Whenever I play a survival game, I don't give importance to any certain weapon.I just use all the guns according to the situation at that time.I don't have any favorite gun while playing survival game.All the guns are usually great and being used by all gameplayers.

11. overcast

Regular

The thing about weapons Haroon is that you have to pay attention to some ammo. Because some come in with limited amount. And there is a limit to what you can carry. And that's the reason I think people pick and choose.