Hallo!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stepan Tikhonov, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Stepan Tikhonov

Stepan Tikhonov Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! I am a big fan of the metro books (2033 and 34, haven't read any universe spinoffs) and the Games (plated 2033 watched LL being played). I thought this would be the best place of any to get some info and show the character ideas I've designed! :)

2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

:yo: Hey there and welcome to the Forum. It's always a pleasure to be able to greet a new member. And please, do show off your work. I'm really interested, and I'm sure other will be too, to see what you've created! Oh, and what kind of information were you seeking?

3. Stepan Tikhonov

Stepan Tikhonov Well-Known Member

Stuff regarding Pavel's clothing and what types of non military items that would work well in the universe. I know Bourbon in the 2033 game has what look like blue work pants or faded jeans modified with pockets and a leather flight jacket. Lots of people look to be wearing Kirza Sapogi and OKZK chemical uniforms, Telogreikas and other soviet kit. I'm guessing the boots are also metro made(Pavel and some other people use these patchwork pigskin boots by the look of it).

4. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Добро пожаловать на наш форум! :D

I too would be interested in seeing those designs. By the way, in the past there have been plenty of conversations here about the clothing worn and equipment used by characters in the games. You may find some valuable info about it in one of the cosplay treads, for example. ;)