Favorite fast food joint ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by wulfman, Nov 21, 2014.

1. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

When I was in the United States I preferred Wendy's over Burger King or McDonald's. White Castle was good to but the quality of food was better at Wendy's. I hardly eat fast food nowadays though.

2. wulfman

Although I recently read an article where a woman lost 30 lbs over a month eating only McDonald's . :p

She ate the proper items and exercised regularly. So fast food is not poison as many people like to portray it as. It good a lot of bad press in the documentary 'Super Size Me'. Little do people know that guy was consuming over 5k calories a day and eating only Big Macs and milkshakes and soda. Not only that but his plan was to sue McDonald's at the end for health deterioration. The case was dismissed easily. If you eat 5k calories a day of salad you are going to gain weight. Period.

3. wulfman

What does everyone think of the combo fast food joints ? The ones where you can order off the Taco Bell or KFC menu for example.

4. wulfman

Personally I felt the food was below average (below even fast food average) compared to fast food locations solely devoted to selling KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut etc.

5. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

I haven't been to Wendy's is so long, so I don't know how it is like. McDonalds is pretty good, but the food makes me feel sick after. I think my favourite has to be Burger King. The price is pretty fair for the size of their portions.

6. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favorite fast food joint is Mcdonald. The reason is that I like the taste of their french fries.

7. wulfman

Yea McDonald's is good and all but you don't feel active or energetic after. You feel like crap actually.

8. wulfman

Yep the french fries are my main course :p Everything else is a side.

9. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Well-Known Member

I would have to say Chipotles, and sometimes Subway. They have some healthier options. The health revolution is on the rise and I'm sure other fast food restaurants will start giving better options.

10. wulfman

I have never had Chipotles. Does Applebees count as fast food ? I like their menu.

11. wulfman

When I was in the south I had Chick-fil-A. That was the best fast food chicken I ever tasted. Beat KFC hands down.

12. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Well-Known Member

I LOVE Wendy's, but I have to say...Five Guys, Burgers and Fries is AMAZING!

I love that it's burgers fill your mouth that you can't talk. It's just that big and delicious. The fries are supreme, the seasoning on it is top notch. While the price may not be cheap, you definitely get what you paid for!

13. wulfman

I actually never had Five Guys. It was never in my area. Do they have locations in the Northeast US ?

14. wulfman

I have been eating a lot of Subway these days because of late the quality of their lettuce and cole cuts has just been a level up. If I get the same sandwich at a deli it would cost me $3-4 more.

15. wulfman

Definitely. I mean it is possible for food to taste good and eat healthy. You may have to give in a little bit. I eat a ton of veggies when I eat Subway and I don't put any high fat condiments. They also offer lean turkey to put on sandwiches. While other fast food joints do offer healthy alternatives, because the junk food tastes so good compared to it, I usually don't get them.

16. wahmed

wahmed Member

Nothing like pizza hut. I love their chessy stuffed crust. Its Getting my mouthwatering just thinking about it

17. May102014

May102014 Active Member
    Regular

I love eating chicken and for me KFC is the best fast food joint! I just love how I can taste the different herbs on the chicken and it's crispy outer layer. Also spicy food is my thing so you can't blame me for loving KFC.

18. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

Favorite? Wendy's because of the way their meat tastes. McDonalds will do in a pinch, but I don't prefer it. Or a Jack in the Box but those are only out west here in the USA and I live on the Eastern Coast.

19. lefttowrite

lefttowrite Member

Fast food might be something I detest the most out of anything food related. A lot of the times I feel sick after eating it, but I still have a sweet spot for Burger King. I don't know why, but I usually radar around the Fish Filets and their milkshakes. It's a weird combination, but they are very delicious especially the milk shakes. I don't know what they do (actually it I think I do,) but the liquid ice cream rich chocolate flavor if the milkshakes are out of the park.

Also, McDonald's fries are a delicacy in their greasy over-saltes glory.

20. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

But isn't KFC's chicken "fake"? If you want real good chicken, Church's Chicken is amazing!