Favorite companion?

Discussion in 'Metro 2033 Forums' started by Teddy Picker, May 22, 2012.

1. Sjors

Sjors New Member

Khan for sure

2. Blaastoid

Blaastoid Member

Favorite Companion Reply

My favorite companion would have to be Khan. He's spiritual, wise, and thinks like a philosopher. He's an all around interesting and caring companion and always has cool things to say. Bourbon would have to be my second favorite. Bourbon was funny and kept the spirit up during intense moments. "Some call them Demons, I call them bitches." That quote made me laugh every time. His death was one of the saddest moments for me, he died protecting Artyom and that says a lot, he also stayed true his word (in the game of course).

3. Paradigm-Spirit

Bourbon, Khan, Miller and the other jokester Ranger (what was his name?)

Bourbon and Khan had great personalities, and Khan is like a God in the books.

Yeah, Bourbon's quotes were awesome.

"Some people call them Demons? I call them bitches!"

"So that's the Dead City...welcome home, Artyom."

Khan, also, when explaining the Metro anomalies...

"A wicked phenomenon, yes? But it's no more evil than say, fire. It all depends upon your point of view."

4. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

I still like Pavel. And I'm sure I'll like the new Pavel as well, because only the baddest of the bad in Post Apocalyptia are named Pavel. The line of Pavels start with pre-war Joseph Stalin's unknown son, Pavel. The line goes throughout our history, eventually landing us at Metro 2033's Pavel, all the way to Pavel from Last Light.

PAVEL.