Ex Battlefielder

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nontouchable, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Nontouchable

Nontouchable Member

Hi all,
    I came here after not so successfully searching solutions to a few bugs/errors that I have encountered while playing this game.

I gotta say, I have always been a gamer, but never as much as last year, when I played Battlefield 3 on a competitive level. However I was only jetpilot and since there were a lot of rule-changes I kinda fell out of it all.
    To keep up with the new generation of games (Bf4/GTA5, etc.) I bought myself a (what I consider) pretty crazy gaming-rig, the first I ever owned.

Now I have gotten my hands on this little piece of immersive gameplay and I am really caught by it! Since the old days of resident evil on ps1 I have not been that scared to play a game (well, except for F.E.A.R 1 maybe) and now playing in 3D and with 5.1 headset, I must admit that I'm freaking out playing in the night :shocked:

Anyways, I am looking forward to some good or bad suggestions considering my issues and I hope to have a good time here :)

Greetings
    Nontouchable

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

Greetings and welcomes! Good to see that you're enjoying the game as much as we are :)

3. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

welcome and may the metro be kind to you.

for atmospheric games, try the Stalker trilogy. those and the Metro series are the best.

4. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Or COD :).....
    Yes guys stalker is a very good series

5. Nontouchable

Nontouchable Member

I know there's a lot of Battlefield players who are completely against CoD, but to be honest I really liked it :) although the Multiplayer feels too much like an arcade-shooter for me but the storymodes I always liked them in that franchise. :D

:shocked: but no jets, so well..

6. Jastreb

Jastreb Active Member

Hi there! I guess we have a lot in common when it goes to gaming, I'm also in BF3 Jetpilot-only and i also can't wait for BF4 and GTA 5. And don't even remind me about Resident Evil 1&2 on PS1, my first nightmares... Anyway, i hope you enjoy your stay :)

#6 Jastreb, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
  7. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

:yo: Welcome and enjoy your stay.

8. Wvlfy

Wvlfy Member

Skyrim, naturally. With all the mods available for it, you could play it for months.

Throw in RE: Revelations when it's a little cheaper. It's a good PC port from the 3DS.

#8 Wvlfy, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
  9. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer