Cosplay / costume gear / clothes

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by Damnation13, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Damnation13

Damnation13 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hi everyone i was just wondering what gear or clothes like camo ext you use or which characters you go as to cosplay or for dressing up , me personally trying to get a rangers outfit together, any suggestions or even links to the equipment would be helpful , ps wanting to make a ranger helmet but no idea how or where to start.

2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I don't have a specific store or merchant that I get my gear from. I occasionally go to estate sales (kind of like a garage sale but throughout the entire property) and look for some old military gear there. That is how I've accumulated my cosplay/military junk over the years. You can check out this thread for some ideas; however, there aren't too many actual entries of cosplay photos. I know there is another thread out there, I think it was created by Bamul, but it is buried somewhere and I can't find it :/ I'll link you to it if I do. And, unfortunately, topics and discussions about cosplay and concerns are spread out, like wildflowers, all throughout this forum. I know there is a gas mask thread here somewhere, but that too is buried somewhere and I can't locate it :tsk:

3. Damnation13

Damnation13 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thanks a lot NuclearWastE3 , ill check it out , gas masks arent an issue i use to collect thwm as an old hobby so i got many from all over haha.

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

I also managed to find the Your Metro Cosplay thread, and The Gasmask Thread.

Metro's facebook-page also posted a while back a photo of one cosplayer who had made his own Metro helmet and Bastard-gun:
    [​IMG]

5. Weirdozzy

Weirdozzy New Member

I have been searching desperately for Khan's tattoo from MEtro, and I can't find it, can anyone here help me?

6. DaDeadlyCheese

DaDeadlyCheese Well-Known Member

@damnation i'd say stick to russian camouflages or us M82 woodland at a stretch. use darker coloured camo, maybe faded kamush or something. some of the darker ss leto is good as well. if you are trying for something similar to miller use gorod-1. gorkas are usually good as well. grey-shop.ru is where i mainly get my gear.

7. Stalker Bar

Stalker Bar Well-Known Member

that helmet is wayyy too big, it's a good costume overall