cod tv show

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by TheStalker, Oct 31, 2012.

1. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

There making a cod tv show :derp:
    whats your opinion?

2. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

It's only a web series for CoD Elite subscribers not a proper TV show. So as long as it stays with the CoD fags I have no problem with it.

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

If they began sending series on TV about Call Of Duty, I'd be really surprised o.o

4. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I know what you meant by "fags" and I agree with you, but please don't use that word. Its older meaning is offensive to homosexuals, and whilst I'm sure you didn't have the word's older meaning in mind, I'm really fed up with the homophobia in the gaming world and using that insult doesn't make matters any better. ;)

5. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

^ Apologies. I'm not homophobic but i'm used to using bad language all of the time and so I didn't really think about using it and who I might be offending. It's usually seen as banter where i'm from and I do have homosexual friends so what I say is never usually taken seriously.

I know you will probably think i'm an absolute ass hole but usually I wouldn't care if someone got a little butthurt about what I said, especially if I didn't mean it but since I like the people on this forum, for the most part, then I'm sorry.

#5 VanillaToshi, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
  6. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

No problem, I knew you didn't mean to offend any homosexual people. It's just better not to use it in case someone who doesn't know gets offended. :)