Bullet Sponges?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by Teddy Picker, Jun 5, 2012.

1. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

You know what would be even more fun? If those inconsistencies were intentional!

2. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Oh, if I had it my way the game would be completely consistent and I could ravage all of the levels with human enemies with ease. With stealth kills on Dry, or Front Line, it all comes down to your order of kills. If you get the wrong guy, someone may see him, etc etc, get what I mean?

Have you seen Komodo's Black Station massacre? He's probably repeated that exact sequence of kills hundreds of times, and I honestly think there isn't another way to kill all of the level's inhabitants without getting detected.

Or my Dry Station massacre. Same concept. Shoot the wrong guy and the bells gonna be a-ringin.

3. *Groan*

[YOUTUBE]WijFLpRKR98[/YOUTUBE]

4. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Huzzah, a new Metro video from Komodo!

Let the record show that I never doubted you.

5. cerberus

One day. I will win the lottery. And a capture card will be mine! Mhuahahaha! Und zen ve vill zee who vill be doubted! Mhuaahahaha!

6. You'll have to record how you miss on purpose. What's the point of that?

7. cerberus

Oh, you! :) *pinches cheek*

8. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

There's no bullet sponges in Metro: 2033 humans die from 1 well placed shot. No mutants, not even Librarians are hard to kill. A few hellsing shots to a Librarian and he's down.

Also to the guy crying about Nazis taking ages to kill, you probably just have bad aim and are hitting the armour/gear or completely missing... A whole Kalash mag? Oh dear... MGR might help you, much more likely to penetrate armour and deal lots more damage.

9. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

Aim for the neck if they're wearing a helmet and/or gas mask or face shield. Much more likely to go down.