Bugs & Issues

Discussion in 'Fortnite Battle Royale' started by kingcool52, Apr 5, 2018.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

So recently, Fortnite has been plagued with a few bugs and issues that has resulted in the game being extremely difficult to play for some users. Some of the bugs and issues include the gun you are holding hovering and not being able to be used. And some users (myself included) have experienced a lot of freezing and stuttering in the game as well (nothing to do with our Internet either). Have you guys experienced any problems recently?

2. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've been having performance issues for a long time, but other than that, no. Then again I haven't played the game for nearly a month now. These last 2 updates seem to have caused issues for many people.

3. akjangra

akjangra Member
    Regular

I have a mediocre PC in the first place, so could never play it at ultra. The recent updates have worsened it, but at least it runs, unlike PUBG :/

4. kingcool52

Regular

A lot of PC users are experiencing the problem as well, with many complaining over on Reddit so it's no surprise that you are also experiencing issues, especially with your PC. In terms of not being able to play it on ultra, what kind of things are different if you were to play it on ultra? Is it the drawing distance that is reduced and the quality of the graphics (like the trees, houses etc.)?

5. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Tat's quite unfortunate, 'im the same as well, thes buggs are troubling

6. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well i hope they resolve this, soon er rather than later

7. mastro

mastro Well-Known Member
    Regular

Did they get to fixing the bugs?

8. kingcool52

Regular

They have a page on Trello where they have listed out all the bugs and issues that they are aware of and are fixing right now. I believe most of the bugs and issues have been marked as fixed and the fixes are to be released in the next patch although I'm not sure when that is coming out. It should be coming out anytime now really.

9. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well I for one at least appreciate that level of transparency to let everyone know the issues. I would much prefer that to the secrecy or unknowns that we have seen in the past.

10. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think fortnite is slowly growing. And there seems to be lot of changes that are being done on the game.I'd say though it lacks a lot of things in it. But so far I find it proved to be a good PUBG competitor. It seems like a good game.

11. kingcool52

Regular

I think that this is actually one of the other main reasons why Fortnite is doing quite well. The developers are an active part of the community and actively use Reddit, where they post about what they are working on, talk about fixes and listen to some of the ideas that we have. A lot of the brand new things that have been added to the game have been suggested to them by the Reddit community which shows that they are listening to the community. Most developers don't do this and barely listen to what the community want