Quantcast

Best way to make money.

Discussion in 'Fable' started by Agent_Nycto, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Agent_Nycto

Agent_Nycto Member

Honestly, if you take jobs in Fable 2 or 3, you're a sucker for punishment and mini games.

Just invest in property and collect rent. Keep investing that money into buying more property. Then you can get on with actually playing the real game, and still have the cash to do everything.

2. maple9

maple9 Member

Games make it so simple, if only I can create Pies and play an instrument for 18 hours straight and then be able to buy homes for rent. Sigh.....

John Edison likes this.
  3. jcairns82

jcairns82 Active Member

You definitely need to buy properties and then collect your money that way. For awhile, I was also making money from finding sales. Locate an item on a big discount (50% off) and then resale for the full price. It helps to increase your profits that way!

4. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member Regular

Now the only problem in investing (both in games and real life) is that you need money to start investing. :p

5. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I have not played Fable 3 yet, but that may be the easy way to do things, but I prefer to do it the old fashioned way by grinding!

6. heyhowareyou

heyhowareyou Well-Known Member

Yeah I would agree that buying properties is the best way to make money, in Fable 3 at least.

7. John Edison

John Edison Active Member

This brings me back. I played the game twice. The first, my kingdom was terrible, and I never had enough money. It sucked, but I kinda enjoyed having to deal with making the "bad decisions" (no spoilers!). Fable needs to do more stuff like this in my opinion.

The second time I played through, I did some really stupid jobs early on in the game (they were actually not that bad). I bought a few houses, which soon led to buying entire cities/towns. It really felt good to be able to have money, and not sell your "in-game soul" for money later on. Investing was definitely the smart way to go.

8. lord1027

lord1027 Well-Known Member

Yep! That's how I did in Fable 3 so that I could respect all my promises while the treasury was pretty empty. I just invested in houses and collected rents 'till I got all the money. Easy as pie!

9. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

I remember making pies for 4 hours and then calling it quits on making money in 3 lol. F2 wasn't as bad when it came to making money. However, I'm sure that there are ways of making money much more easily. :)