Bandits

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by Red Aegis, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Red Aegis

Red Aegis Well-Known Member

I'm going to put this in spoilers in case someone hasn't gotten this far:
    I'm having a lot of trouble living through the nosallises while waiting for the boat to arrive. I've gotten close a few times but I keep dying. I should add that I'm on Ranger Hardcore. Does anyone have any tips?

2. 1. There are a couple of nooks and crannies on the level that will force the nosalises into a narrow area in order to attack you. One of these is at the barricade that is blocking the railway you have arrived on. One can use the incendiary grenades to great effect here.

2. Face them head on.

(25:10)

[YOUTUBE]bUArNaslh_U[/YOUTUBE]

3. Baron01

Baron01 Active Member

I find very important to be always on the move, or at least do not stand in one place for an extended period of time.

There is few good spots to fight:
    1. both stairways on either side of the boat landing spot -- you can move up or down as needed, mutants most often come from the bottom or top of the stairs, not side.
    2. Another area I found decent, also suitable for stand&fight approach, is the destroyed staircase that would lead to other side of the elevated platform. In face, any corner area can serve you well but you need appropriate weapons: Kalash and most importantly automatic shotgun.

Place to avoid is the ground level, it is too open, with many obstacles/pillars which can be used by mutants to climb at. There is also at least to entry points on opposite sides of the area, which makes it hard to keep in the view.

4. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

i did what i do in COD zombies run around the maps edge so they line up behind you and just keep running

5. brynje

brynje Well-Known Member

I just ran to a corner upstairs and shot them in the face :twitch:;)