4A Games' new office on Malta

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by Komodo Saurian, Aug 26, 2014.

1. [YOUTUBE]T5TS12B_fj8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]T370ee9wvE4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]B-pBC-ZT01I[/YOUTUBE]​

2. BrutalLemon

BrutalLemon Active Member

Thanks for these Komodo. Always interested in seeing what these guys are up to.

Desperately trying to see any in progress things on the PC monitors but nothing :( I mean, they don't have chairs yet so i'm not surprised :sad:

I would totally donate money to these dudes, not even donate cos that implies they need help but just sent them things. Awesome things obviously.

Any idea where in Malta this is? You got an address Komodo?

3. All I know is that they are in Valletta.

4. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Nice location. I'm sure that in the future, they will upload a video where they will be doing something funny out in the tennis courts (referring to the time when someone from 4A held onto a drone and was pulled around a room by it in their old office space).

5. BrutalLemon

BrutalLemon Active Member

I hope so! Would be interesting to see a video when it's totally finished. Hopefully in a Dev Diary for their next game :eek:

6. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac Active Member

Nice to see them enjoying some cool new digs. Quite a step up from freezing thru power outages sitting on folding chairs in winter parkas. LOL

That last room encased in glass shown in the last part of the first video looks like a mocap room.

7. The dev filming it, Alexander "SULLIKA" Pavlenko (Transliterated СУШКА, pronounced as [sushka], from Su-27) says he doesn't know what room it is on the video. Looks like an office meeting place to me.

That's him BTW:

[​IMG]
    And he shows up on one of the images stolen from the museum in Venice along with other devs (Bottom left):

[​IMG]