Zeri Champion Spotlight

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by TheArticulate, Jan 31, 2022.

1. TheArticulate

TheArticulate Member
    Regular

Riot announced the latest lineup to the League of Legends champion roster! Zeri is an ADC, at least in core mechanics it seems. I'm sure she'll be viable in all sorts of other capacities in game once people start figuring out her build patterns and kit combination.

As an attack damage carry main, I'm beyond excited to have another ADC/marksman added to the game. I try and pick up every champ that can be played botlane (since I don't play anywhere else anymore, really), and I'm looking forward to giving Zeri a try.

She's kind of got some dream components for an ADC, with Zeri's passive on her Q giving her increased damage to minions, it's going to be real nice for farming and last-hitting minions! Overall, I could see her have great combinations with supports, and I'm personally excited to try her with a Braum or a Pyke.

What are your thoughts on Zeri? Think you'll giver a try, whether it's in an on or off-meta way?

2. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

I wouldn't use her because I think she was just introduced to appeal to a younger fanbase.

3. Ruse

Ruse Well-Known Member
    Regular

isn't she just a female ekko?

4. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

I can't believe I didn't notice it before. You are totally right.

5. Ruse

Ruse Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, it is the first thing that caught my eye.

6. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

Whether it's an on or off meta way, I think I will give zeri a try. Don't you think the changes add to her character? It will be fun to play with her.