You're favourite mobile games?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by elmarianexx, Jul 24, 2015.

1. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Well-Known Member

Tell us about you're favourite mobile games, and explain why in your respond. :D

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

When I didn't have internet I'd spend a lot of time playing Bejeweled because it was already on my phone I didn't have to download it and it was really addicting. I don't know why but it had me playing over and over. Pretty lame now that I look back on it.

3. BlueLancer

BlueLancer Member

Well, before smart phones I played a lot of Tetris on my phone and it was a fun way to kill time but to this day I am still not that good at it. Now and I hate to say it but I am very addicted to Candy Crush Soda Saga right now. Of course, I restrain from those in-app purchases but it is definitely a fun game to play killing time. My favorite mobile game though, is one called Deemo which is kind of like a relaxing, instrumental version of guitar hero with a bittersweet story line. I am hooked on that game and the music is absolutely beautiful!

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't play games on my phone anymore except for time-wasters. I play Gyro, aa. and Hearthstone mostly.

5. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Infinity Blade is probably my favorite mobile game. I don't play on my phone much, but that game makes me stay up late at night trying to beat it.

6. Delirium

Delirium Well-Known Member
    Regular

A bit of a cliché, but mine is Fallout Shelter. It's just a really well-made game, and it's definitely one of the best if not the best mobile games I've ever played. I love pretty much everything about it.

Adventure Capitalist was nice while it lasted. I really enjoyed the time I spent playing it, but nowadays it's just.. eh. That moon expansion was really stupid. I've been playing it for two months and I'm barely progressing. Screw that.

PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist is another mention-worthy title. Pewdiepie himself isn't exactly my favorite Youtuber (he was, for a time - not anymore), but I have to admit that the game is great. It's very entertaining and overall very enjoyable, especially if you're one of those people who spend their time watching Youtube gamers all day like me.

7. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I had many favorite games since I first started playing phone games. I had many favorite cell phone games before we had a smartphone. Over the past few years, I had many games I liked on the smartphone. It's only recently that I've started playing games again. I currently play solitaire and whirlybird.

8. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

I play a variety of mobile games at my free time, such as, angry birds and the Final fantasy games.