Your Opinions on roleplay?

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by BORIS13, Oct 29, 2011.

1. DarkCougar555

DarkCougar555 Well-Known Member

I considered for some time but I decided not to join. I just want to say thank you for your encouragement. :)

2. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

An idea...

Hmm, maybe each of us could place our name just after our post (maybe in grey), or maybe in our signatures? I've known Mikhaels, Boris', Pavels, Pyotrs, Dimitris, Vlads etc throughout this role-play, it's quite difficult remembering who's who.

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Good idea, I'll do that right now, Von :D

4. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

you know guys, we could easily write a book out of the RP. I would certainly buy it!

5. Skaara Dreadlocks

Me too. A fanbook. Awesomeness. Would be from the storyteller's view, and a lot of stuff would have to be re-edited to make it fit as a proper Metro-book, but yes, it'd work. I've thought about it myself. I actually concidered for some time to do it myself, but now it's just way too much :p

6. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I thought about it too, but I'm not gonna do it. I have already over-estimated myself with the fan translation, so I'm kind of busy.

7. Jet Odessa

I might consider it. it would take a while obviously, but it would be possible. Stalker series has a lot of books out, with two of them plublished recently in english.

8. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

I would feel more inclined to join if I wasn't too lazy; reading through all the pages to get a feel of the current plot would be too time consuming.

9. Red Aegis

Red Aegis Well-Known Member

I would love to get involved with this rp, since I've never done one before. I was reading the first rp thread that was set up but after the tenth page realized that it had 50+ pages :p. After that I realized that the others were just as long. Would I be able to jump in without knowing all of the backstory?

10. Skaara Dreadlocks

Of course, there's no trouble in that. At the moment, we're on an important mission so I think it'll be a little difficult to sqeeze in, but you'll probably be able to do so anyway :)

11. Jet Odessa

I agree with skaara. just have a look at the character thread, make up you character and post it there, and perhaps read the last 5 or 6 pages in the 'roleplay part 4' to give you an idea of what we are up to now, and see if you can find a spot to fit in. that's how I did it.

#31 Jet Odessa, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012