Your favourite PS4 game so far?

Discussion in 'PS4' started by Ishmael, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

The PS4 is been around for almost 2 years now, and several games already came out. Some good, some VERY good, and some bad or disappointing.

But which one's your favourite so far?

Mine is Bloodborne. I love the Souls games, I've played them to death, but this one is even better than those I think. It's survival horror meets lovecraftian horror meets gothic horror meets Dark Souls combat mechanics. It's amazing.

#1 Ishmael, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
  2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Bloodborne is at the top for me as well, up there with Driveclub. Both games are really good, definitely my favorite on this platform.

3. Ishmael

Regular

I've never played Driveclub, but driving games are not my kind of thing so... :p

4. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yep, Bloodborne is very good and is my favorite game on the PS 4. Other honorable mentions include Driveclub and Infamous: Second Son.

5. dabdab

dabdab Active Member

The PS4 hasn't had the variety of game that I expected but if I had to choose from PS4 exclusives, my favorite is Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, it's so beautiful and gives players such a great experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member
    Regular

Talking non-exclusives, Fallout 4. The game is so good.

Other than that, I'll second Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. Wish there was more actual game tucked away in the experience, but the story is solid and the town you get to explore is really well-done and magnificently detailed.

7. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

I know it's actually not a PS4 game originally, but The Last of Us. I didn't get it on PS3 and getting a remastered edition for PS4 really felt like a treat to me. I'm also a basketball fan, so I've had a lot of fun with NBA 2K15. I've been meaning to get this year's edition as well, but I'm having so much in the career mode. I'll probably get it come Christmas time.

8. Ishmael

Regular

I can't disagree with you there. The Last Of Us is an amazing game. It reminded me of Resident Evil 4 in many ways, which by the way it was a major inspiration during the development of the game.

9. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Isn't The Last of Us a lot more survival focused? with scarce ammo and supplies. I remember having truckloads in Resident Evil 4 at any given time.

10. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, yes, but I think he meant more in a sense that you constantly feel at danger.

11. themusicliveson

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet but if we're talking exclusives then my favorite is Until Dawn. I loved the whole butterfly effect mechanic and how the story suddenly changed half way through. It's got a great twist.