Quantcast

Your Favorite Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by LemonTea, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Divbyxero

Divbyxero Member

Lugia and Giratina are probably my favorite legendary pokemon. As for regular pokemon, Ampharos and Ariados are my favorite. I had their cards, I had them in game, they were the only Pokemon I leved leveled up to 99!

2. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Well-Known Member Regular

My favourite is squirtle. He is just so cute and innocent and was one of the first pokemon I was ever introduced to. I will always pick him over any starters I am given.

3. RobertNick

RobertNick Member

I love the Houndoom, looks pretty damn badass for a Pokemon. Houndour is just as badass, even tho it looks like a little puppy. They seems pretty great pets to own, since I've always loved the dark type pokemon.

4. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

Ampharos. No particular reason why.

5. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I'm a rather avid fan of Evee, but currently my favorite all time Pokemon is Abra; not it's evolutions, just Abra itself. Not much of a reason other than I think it's adorable and like having one.

6. GoldenWing

GoldenWing Member

I'm very fond of Gliscor. I mean, there mere concept is so cool! It's a two meters tall flying scorpion, that's hardly cliché.

Besides, it has a curious typing, excellent abilities and a nice Attack/Speed stat, and it fits my teams perfectly.

7. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member Regular

I can honestly never answer this question! I have so many, I can't decide. I love Wailord and Torkoal and Altaria and Lunatone, and the list goes on!