Quantcast

Your Favorite Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by LemonTea, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Delusional

Delusional Well-Known Member

I only like the first series. My favorite pokemon from that series was Venusaur. He just looked so powerful.

2. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

My favorite is just Pikachu. I thought that he looked very cute. I also like his voice, looking at him just puts a smile on my face for some reason. I have a Pikachu plush toy here on my bed. :)

3. cmluepke

cmluepke Member

My favorite Pokemon is Psyduck. Such a cute little dude. And very underrated, in my opinion.

4. Clanky

Clanky Well-Known Member

I love Rayquaza! It's an ultra majestic Pokémon with some decent attacks. I remember when I got mine and my friends were jealous on me.

5. ihasdarabies

ihasdarabies Member

I love Eevee because of how versatile it is. Need a good psychic type? Or maybe a water type? Done and done.
    I also have a soft spot in my heart for Latias. She's super cute and if you EV train her right, she's an amazing glass cannon.

6. Zwong777

Zwong777 Member

Charizard or Infernape. I just love badass fire-type Pokemon. They might not necessarily be strong but I just love the design of them.

7. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member Regular

Ever since I was a child, I have been drawn into Ninetails....simply because the pokemon is beautiful. It's such a silly reason, but I still love this pokemon. hehe

8. Lolman112

Lolman112 Well-Known Member

Really hard for me. I have to choose between Weezing and Bulbasaur. Weezing got my attention in the series. I don't really like all the attacks it has (I'm no pro player so I can't handle special battle tactics), but he looks very cool and the concept is great. On the other hand: Bulbasaur is awesome, quite strong, and I really like Venusaur (Big tank pokemon).

9. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

so many of them but I would have to say Metang. Even crashes with planes don't hurt Metang. Floats mid air using magnetism.

10. KNH

KNH Well-Known Member

Blastoise. Two words: Hydro Cannon

11. insertkittyface

insertkittyface Well-Known Member

My favorites have always been Eevee and Raichu, honestly, probably because they're extremely adorable, but those were two of the first ones I also remember seeing when I started watching as a kid.

12. Pirate_Jesus

Pirate_Jesus Active Member

Mamoswine, Swampert, and Slowbro are probably my three favorites.

13. Ram Levy

Ram Levy Well-Known Member Regular

Squirtle and mewtwo. I love them both so much :D

14. Servace

Servace Well-Known Member Regular

My favorite pokemon is pancham. I love pandas.

15. skullalif

skullalif Member

Gengar!!, the perfect combination of strength, cuteness and awesomeness.

16. camsdad

camsdad Active Member

Back when I was watching and playing Pokemon, there were only 150 or more to see! Now I have no idea how many there are, but if I can think back, I guess Raichu was my favorite. I used to hate the fact that Pikachu wouldn't just man up and evolve.

17. primaLucid

primaLucid Well-Known Member Regular

My favorite Pokemon is Torterra. I always thought it was pretty badass to have a forest growing on a Pokemon's back. Torterra was also the first Level X Pokemon card I got, and since Diamond is my favorite Pokemon game, I have a lot of fond memories with my Torterra, the starter I chose.

18. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

Blastoise. I grew up liking squirtle and the fact that it evolved into a tank-turtle with an attitude was pretty awesome. Charizard was a close second mainly because it was essentially a dragon. The newer Pokemon don't have the same bad arse feeling to them. Sure there's been more cute ones added over the years but I feel that there's more generally 'weird' ones added more so than ones that inspire awe.

19. LitoLawless

LitoLawless Member

My favorite Pokemon is Hitmonlee. I've a big fan of karate and martial arts in general, so when I saw that there was a Pokemon that did martial arts I just fell in love. When I would play Pokemon on Game Boy he was always one of the first Pokemon I would throw into battle

20. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

Charizard.Always been and laways will. And it's the very first pokemon I got since I was a kid.