Quantcast

Your Favorite Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by LemonTea, Aug 27, 2013.

1. LemonTea

LemonTea Member

I'm partial to Eevee because of all its different evolutions. Not that great competitively, but I want to make an all eevee-lution team, maybe with the newly released Sylpheon.

I also like Marill. I remember we would call it "Blue Pikachu" before we knew its official name and I thought it was really cute.

What are your favorite pokemon and why? And do you have any from the new generations?

2. LivelyTwenty

LivelyTwenty Member

I would have to go with Rayquaza and Lugia. I just love both of those legendaries and I don't really have a huge feel for all of the other legendaries, or those new Pokemon they release.

3. My favorite pokemon is Mewtwo that will always be my
    all time favorite. There very power no doubt. I like how
    they draw this pokemon it don't look goofy like some of the other
    pokemon.

4. bknight

bknight Active Member

My favourite one is definitely Charizard, it's just so big and powerful like, still remember all the times I started the game up from scratch and always became pretty exciting when I finally reached the final stage from charmeleon, oh the old times.

5. Agent_Nycto

Agent_Nycto Member

Missingno. It is obviously the most powerful pokemon. Not only can it duplicate items, but it's "special" attack for fighting other trainers is great. "Oh, you knocked out my Gengar? How about I DELETE YOUR WHOLE UNIVERSE."

6. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Mine has and will always be charizard he’s big, bad and has an attitude.

7. -Kian-

-Kian- Active Member

Well, I'm not sure about this. But I guess Mew's great, mostly because he/she's so cute. The sound it makes!

8. andy103

andy103 Active Member

I also really like Eevee and all of its evolutions. I often make a team based on its evolutions so I can have many of the different types and be able to fight just about anything that attacks me. But, I think my absolute favorite is Vulpix. It was just so adorable but it has some real power to it.

9. GetFresh

GetFresh Member

I absolutely love Aerodactly. Maybe because it's because I loved dinosaurs as a kid, or just the plain fact that it looks awesome. It also has decent attacks and stats so it can be a great asset to your team.

10. Rubymusic1

Rubymusic1 Active Member

I forgot to actually answer my favourite Pokemon. On looks, then definitely Mudkip. I also agree with the above for Eevee, one, 'cause I thought it was cute when I was younger and two, 'cause of the evolutions.

11. Zerth

Zerth Member

I used to watch Pokemon ages ago, and I quite liked Aipom, a little monkey Pokemon.
    Don't know why, but it looks cool.
    But in the newer generations, I quite like Scraggy.

12. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

Raichu has always been my favorite Pokemon, I like him cause hes a more bad-ass version of Pikachu. I later got more into Mewtwo.

13. Eva

Eva Active Member

As far as classic Pokemon go, I'm partial to Eevee as well. If it's in one of the newer generations, I really like Tropius. Giant grass/flying Pokemon? I'm down.

14. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Well-Known Member

Charizard. You train the hell out of it and after a while your fire pokemon starter is destroying even ice ones. Good times.

15. Oakster

Oakster Well-Known Member

My favorite Pokemon is Arcanine, he just looks super badass and is great in-game with lots of type coverage, even Thunder Fang for those pesky water types. :)

16. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I never was a fan of Mewtwo I remember back in the day he used do be overpowered I more just had him as a trophy Pokemon.

17. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Well-Known Member

Yeah never liked using Mewtwo. Having him on your team was almost cheating because he used to be even more powerful than psychic pokemon at a higher level than him.

18. mevsthor

mevsthor Active Member

I really like Squirtle, I always have. I am more of an old school pokemon fan with the original pokemon. I haven't really been keeping up much with the neewer versions. Maybe I'll give them a look for old times sake.

19. Oakster

Oakster Well-Known Member

If you liked Squirtle, check out Chespin, I find they have a similar feel.

20. Zerth

Zerth Member

I quite like Aipom, a cool little monkey type Pokemon, I used to be there when my cousin watched Pokemon on the TV and aipom used to show up.
    Although I don't really like it's evolved form though. (Ambipom) Looks awful.