Quantcast

Your favorite Diablo game

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by Meridia, Aug 16, 2013.

1. m0ldy

m0ldy Active Member Regular

D2 was by far the best. I wont even buy the D3 expansion because I was so disappointed by the first one. D2 had amazing PVP that kept the game interesting after completing the campaign. D3 PVP is broken. Fix the PVP.

2. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

Call me crazy or boring or whatever, but I liked the original. It was fresh, it was something new. I am usually like that though, where I will not get as excited for a game where I know a lot about it going in, so maybe it was just that it had that over the versions that came later. They were all good in their own right though.

3. coolyfrost

coolyfrost Well-Known Member Regular

I think the general consensus is that Diablo II was the best one, and I definitely agree. It had balanced but fun grind mechanics which still retain themselves to this day. All of the characters and the lore were definitely on point too.

4. Nkara

Nkara Well-Known Member Regular

Diablo II was good, except for killing my computer. My repair guy at the time said that it was D2 that burned out the motherboard. All I know is I appreciate the gothic, dark scenery and storylines throughout the franchise.

5. qag

qag Well-Known Member Regular

Diablo 2 is easily the best, the character and class customizaiton is unrivaled in the series. There's a load of different, unique and viable builds which something like 3 lacks, and don't get me wrong, I actually like 3, especially with the expansion pack.

6. lazar

lazar Member Regular

I think we all agree. Diablo II is the best! I still play it and I always will, there is nothing I would change in that game. Just perfect.