Your favorite class ?

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by Frank I, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Frank I

Frank I Member

I really can't decide which one is my favorite class in Diablo.

All of them have a certain something that I find fascinating... Like, the Monks being Martial art masters who draw upon the power of divine Spirit and are skilled with and without weapons... Or the Witch Doctors, who fight with curses, hexes, and a variety of summoned creatures...

And let's not forget the Wizards, who can channel arcane energy to manipulate the forces of the elements.

Tell me about your favorite class, and what you love about it... o_O

2. JimmyBean

JimmyBean Member

I think my favorite class in Diablo III was the Demon Hunter. Mainly because I always tend to like classes with ranged weaponry, and I just think their skills are super cool. They are practically a Dark Magic archer.

3. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 Active Member
    Regular

The monk is my favorite class in Diablo 3. In MMORPG's, I always tend to have a monk character so I was not surprised I enjoyed playing as a monk in this game as well. Playing as a Demon Hunter is pretty cool as well.

4. Mark

Mark Member

WD but I play Barb almost exclusively thanks to the skill synergy and the all-powerful CC immunity.

5. Dusty

Dusty Member

I enjoy playing monk.

6. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

Demon Hunter is my favorite class for Diablo 3, shes interesting and technical to use. I also enjoy using the hack and slash style of the Barbarian.

7. sushiking89

sushiking89 Active Member

My favorite class in Diablo 3 is Demon Hunter. I have played all characters and Demon Hunter has the best damage and survivability. Demon hunter is interested with many different types of combination of skill to use.

8. Riri

Riri Active Member

My favorite class is my wizard. I can farm act 3 easily with monster lvl 3 so far. I could probably level my paragon level higher since it's only level 6 but I get bored farming quick.

9. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

When I played Diablo 3 my main toon was a Wizard so I would say wizard.

10. TehMannie

TehMannie Active Member

I really love the monk class. The speed at which they attack and the mobility they have suits my playstyle really well. I also love the utility they bring to a group.

Barbarians might be more interesting in the expansion but as it stands now they basically only have one build worth a damn and I find it quite boring :(

11. maple9

maple9 Member

The Barbarians I think make the best class. Good at multi-kill combos and never die. Great Defence and power up stats Life on Hit and just keep raging on.

12. Rivere

Rivere Member

The Wizard as normal really in LoL i'm a wizard character all the time aswell and the same on LOTR I just love the powers the wizard has on games :p next would be the Barbarian as he just op's everyone for close range.

13. Annetteb

Annetteb Member

I like the wizard because I like the different spells a wizard.can do.y second choice is Barbarian because I like to use brute strength and they have good weapons and attacks.

14. Luster

Luster Well-Known Member

Barbarian is my favourite class, I've always liked that type of a class - big size and brutal strength.

15. Krow

Krow New Member

I love the demon hunter also. There is just something about archery that draws me in with that class. In most mmo's I play, I choose the archer because they pawn in pvp. Their dexterity just allows me to hit hard from a distance before the person even gets to me. Funnest class ever if you like range.

16. xarziv

xarziv Member

My favorite class in diablo III is demon hunter. Amount of defense and damage you do is unrealistic. Also doing the quest runs can rack in tons of gold.

17. heyhowareyou

heyhowareyou Well-Known Member

Barbarian is easily my favorite class. I tend to like classes in games that can just run up in people's face and tank and destroy people.
    Weirdly though, the only class I have at max level is the Wizard, whose pretty cool but way too squishy for my tastes. He takes one hit and dies man.

18. xarziv

xarziv Member

Barbarian is also me favorite class because of the offensive stats and defense. Also you are able to get the money fast in quest 3.

19. lord1027

lord1027 Well-Known Member

Demon Hunter for me too. I usually play with ranged characters too and if combining Archery with Dark Magic in a game is possible, that's the way I'm gonna' play :p

20. Rice

Rice Active Member

I prefer the witch doctor out of all the classes, but that's probably because I enjoyed playing as a necromancer in Diablo II. You may be fairly squishy, but the range and the ability to do AoE is quite nice. I find it fun to be able to summon a small army of undead creatures to do my bidding for me. Plus, who doesn't enjoy exploding canines?